GOM Player is a solid video player with advanced features to play all kinds of video formats. You can also use this player to play the corrupted AVI file without any issues. The major highlight with GOM Player is that you can integrate the media player with cloud storage services like Google Drive, One Drive, and a few more. It means that you will have direct access to play the media files available on cloud storage. Unlike VLC or MX Player, GOM Player is not compatible with Chromecast support. You need to mirror your device screen when you want to cast GOM Player to Chromecast or any other streaming device.
The following section will give you a clear view on how to mirror GOM Player on Chromecast connected device.
- Connect Chromecast device to the HDMI port.
- Connect Chromecast device and Android/iOS/PC to the same Internet connection.
Chromecast GOM Player Using Android
(1) On your smart phone, pull down the notification pane and hit the Cast menu.
(2) The Android devices will search for the nearby devices that are connected to the same network.
(3) Select your Chromecast device and the enable permission to mirror your Android screen.
(4) The Android screen will mirror on the TV immediately.
(5) Now, open the GOM Player and play the local content you want. The same content will appear on the TV.
Chromecast GOM Player Using iOS
(1) Install Chromecast streamer app from the App store.
(2) Open the Chromecast streamer app and choose your Chromecast device.
(3) Select Screen mirroring and then click on the Start Mirroring menu.
(4) Select Start Broadcast on the pop-up.
(5) The iPhone/iPad screen will mirror on the TV.
(6) Now, open the GOM player and play the video file you want.
Related – How to Chromecast GSE Smart IPTV Player
Chromecast GOM Player Using PC
(1) Download and install GOM player on your PC from its official site.
(2) Launch the Chrome browser and hit the menu icon that you can view on the top right corner.
(3) Once your Chromecast device name appears on the screen, click the drop-down icon next to the Sources menu and choose Cast Desktop.
(4) Now, click on your Chromecast name and share your PC screen.
(5) After mirroring the PC screen, launch the GOM Player that you installed and play your media.
As the GOM Player is not Chromecast compatible, you have to rely on screen mirroring. If the official cast support were released, we would update you immediately. Follow our Facebook and Twitter pages to get instant updates from us.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Setup Sling TV on FireStick?
- How to Find Saved WiFi Passwords on Mac
- The Future of Private Equity
- How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym
- Interesting Facts About Online Courses That You Need To Know
- How to Watch Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
- Disney Plus Not Working on Firestick – General Reasons & Solutions
- How to Chromecast Fox News to Your TV
- How to Cancel Peacock TV Subscription 
- How Old is My iPhone: Different Ways to Find iPhone Age
How to2 years ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
Apps3 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
IPTV6 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [January 2021]
FireStick1 year ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android11 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [January 2021]
How to11 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android11 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows
How to12 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes