Chromecast is a media streaming device that will let you cast videos or stream music from phone or PC to the TV. Pandora is the world’s most powerful music discovery app with Chromecast support. It is the best music app to get personalized music listening experience. You can discover new music and podcasts from your favourite artists, genres, etc. Further, Pandro will bring you music from all categories like rap to pop and country music.
It lets you search, play, pause, adjust volume, thump up music over voice command. Choose to listen to Pandora podcasts from more than 1400 tracks. It even includes on-demand music, SiriusXM Shows, etc. There are six different modes that exist and listen to songs based on your preference. Just Chromecast Pandora to TV and you can listen to any of the tracks on your TV.
Related: How to Chromecast Spotify on TV
How to Chromecast Pandora to Smart TV
Pandora is a music streaming service to supports Chromecast. You may choose either your smartphone or PC to Chromecast Pandora to TV.
- Method 1: Chromecast Pandora using Android or iPhone/iPad
- Method 2: Chromecast Pandora using a desktop with Chrome web browser
- Plugin your Chromecast dongle into the TV’s HDMI port.
- Setup the Chromecast device and connect it to the power source.
- Connect your smartphone or desktop to same WiFi as that of Chromecast.
- Android phone with version 6.0 and higher/iPhone or iPad with version 5.0.1 or higher.
- Desktop or laptop with latest Chrome browser installed on it.
Method 1: Chromecast Pandora using Android or iPhone/iPad
To cast Pandora music to Chromecast connected TV from your smartphone, you may follow the guidelines given below.
Step 1: First of all. Open the App Store or Google Play Store respectively on your iOS or Android device.
Step 2: Secondly, search for Pandora app using the search bar and tap Get/Install button.
Step 3: After its download, click on the Open button to launch it on your handheld.
Step 4: Provide your login credentials or sign up for an account with the Pandora app.
Step 5: After that, select and play the title that you want.
Step 6: Further, tap on the Chromecast icon next to the song title.
Step 7: Finally, choose the Chromecast TV name to cast the same music to your TV.
Method 2: Chromecast Pandora using Chrome browser on desktop
As Pandora is available as an online version, you can cast it to the smart TV right from your desktop platform with the steps given below.
Step 1: On your PC, click on the Chrome browser to launch it at first.
Step 2: On the address bar, type as www.pandora.com and login to your account.
Step 3: Right-click inside the screen to select Cast option from the list.
Step 4: On the Cast pop-up, you should select your Chromecast TV name to connect it with PC.
Step 5: Meanwhile, click on the Sources button and choose Cast tab option.
Step 6: Your Chrome tab with Pandora music will be cast to the Chromecast connected smart TV at last.
To Sum Up
Both the methods will help you Chromecast Pandora to smart TV effortlessly if you have an internet connection. Pandora is available as a free version or you can opt the Pandora Plus subscription at $3.99/month for ad-free music listening. Further, if you are about to access Pandora outside the US, then we recommend you to install a VPN as it is a region-specific service. With this, you can listen to all your favourite tracks for an unlimited time.
Thank you for visiting www.techfollows.com. In case of any queries or comments, you can comment us below. Further, you can follow our Facebook or Twitter page to stay tuned with us for the latest updates and more.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Stream IPTV on JVC Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch ITV Kodi Addon
- How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Roku
- 13 Best IPTV Players for Windows PC 
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Philips Smart TV
- How to Watch Cinema HD on Roku [2 Ways]
- How to Chromecast Crave on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook
- The Key Elements in AU Online Casinos to Draw New Players
- How to Get A Grades in Canada: Essay Writing Standards to Follow