Peacock TV is a premium streaming service equipped with over 80,000 hours of on-demand content. As Peacock TV is a cast-supported app, you can cast the content to any Chromecast built-in TV or Chromecast-connected TV with ease. By casting the Peacock app, you can watch movies, TV series, and live sports events such as WWE, MLB, Premier League, etc. In addition, you can watch videos from 50+ news and sports channels on your TV. Before moving into the steps, ensure to update the casting device (Smartphone/PC) to the latest version.
Note: Peacock TV is available only in the US and some of its territories. Choose the best VPN for your device and use it to stream Peacock TV without any geo-restrictions.
How to Cast Peacock TV on Chromecast-connected TV [Android Phone / iPhone]
1) Launch the Peacock TV app on your smartphone from the respective store. If you haven’t downloaded the app, install it from the Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
2) Sign In to your Peacock TV account and select any content.
3) Click the Cast icon located in the top right corner.
4) Select your Chromecast device to cast the app.
5) Play the video on the app and watch it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
6) If you want to disconnect, click the Cast icon again and select Stop Casting.
How to Chromecast Peacock TV Using Chrome Browser
1. On your PC, open the Chrome browser.
2. Go to Peacock TV’s official website (peacocktv.com).
3. Sign in using your Peacock TV account credentials.
4. Once logged in, you can view the Peacock TV website interface. Hit the three-dotted icon at the top of the Chrome browser.
5. Tap the Cast option from the menu.
6. Tap your Chromecast device and hit the Sources drop-down.
7. From the drop-down menu, hit the Cast tab option.
8. Now, the Peacock TV website will appear on your Chromecast-connected TV. Play your desired movie and stream it on your TV.
How to Fix Peacock TV Not Working on Chromecast
If you face any trouble while casting the Peacock TV app, refer to the fixes below to resolve the issue.
1. You need an Internet connection with a minimum speed of 5 Mbps to stream the Peacock content. If you are watching any live content on Peacock TV, your Internet must require a speed of 8 Mbps.
2. Ensure that the casting device and Chromecast-connected TV are under the same WiFi.
3. Limit the number of concurrent streaming devices.
4. Restart the Chromecast device and try casting the Peacock content again. If the problem continues, update the Chromecast.
5. Clear the Peacock app cache and data.
6. If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the Peacock TV app on your device.
6. Finally, try resetting the Chromecast to factory settings.
Peacock TV: Subscription Plans
To access the content on the Peacock TV app, you need to get a premium plan. The price of the plans is listed below. With a plan, you can stream up to 3 devices concurrently and can create up to 6 profiles. You can also cancel the Peacock subscription anytime on the official website.
|Premium (Limited Ads)||$4.99/month|
|Premium Plus (No Ads)||$9.99/month|
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, you can Chromecast the Peacock TV website on your TV using the Chrome browser.
You can install the Peacock TV app on Google TV from the Play Store.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Tag Someone on Facebook [App & Website]
- How to Add and Watch Freeview on Apple TV
- How to Chromecast DAZN on TV
- Possible Ways to Get Tinder Gold For Free
- How to Hide Snapchat Score 
- 600+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URLs [Updated October 2023]
- How to Install and Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung Smart TV Remote Not Working Issues
- How to Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership
- How to Get Adobe Photoshop 7-Day Free Trial