Peacock TV is a streaming service introduced by NBCUniversal, and it streams thousands of movies, TV shows, live sports, daily news, and more. Peacock TV is available only for US users. If you want to watch outside the US, you can use a VPN service. During the launch, Peacock TV hasn’t supported Google Chromecast, so the users have installed the Google Home app to cast the content. On December 2020, the developers released the cast support for Peacock TV. Hence, you can cast the Peacock TV contents to Chromecast directly from the smartphone.
Peacock TV is available in three versions: Free, Premium, and Premium Plus. The Premium version costs $4.99 per month, and the Premium Plus version costs $9.99 per month.
Steps to Chromecast Peacock TV from Smartphone
1) Connect your Peacock TV installed smartphone and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
2) Launch the Peacock TV app on your Smartphone.
3) Click the Cast icon located on the top right corner.
4) Select your Chromecast from the list.
5) Select and play the Peacock TV content that you want to watch.
6) Now, the video will play on your TV immediately.
7) If you want to disconnect, click on the Cast icon again and select Stop Casting.
Steps to Chromecast Peacock TV from PC
1) Open Google Chrome on your Windows or Mac PC and ensure that it was connected to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
2) Go to peacocktv.com and login to your account.
3) Now, you can select the content that you want to watch.
4) Right click anywhere on the screen and select the Cast menu.
5) Select your Chromecast device from the list.
6) Play a video on your Peacock TV site and it will play on the TV screen.
Other supported devices:
Apart from Chromecast, here are the few devices that supports Peacock TV
As of now, Peacock TV has over 42 million subscribers. The free version lets you watch only limited content with commercials. Peacock TV also has a few interesting collections of videos for kids. Hope this tutorial gives you detailed information about casting Peacock TV. Make use of the steps to Chromecast Peacock TV and watch your favorite media content on the big screen.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Is Your Perfect Web Developer Just Around The Corner?
- What You Need to Learn About a Franking Machine and How It Is Used
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Find WiFi Password on Chromebook
- How To Hire A Developer For A Mobile App
- Is Android the Perfect Gaming Platform?
- How and why to use a VPN on your company’s devices
- How to Watch TBS on Firestick in 2021
- 4 Tips on How to Sit Correctly and Avoid Injuries
- How to Chromecast Tubi Using Android, iOS, and PC