SoundCloud is the largest music streaming platform where you can enjoy the greatest collection of songs, playlists, and albums from different parts of the world. Since it is an open platform, anyone can use this app to listen to tracks for free and upload their own tracks, as long as they have the rights to do so. SoundCloud is one of the audio apps that have built-in Chromecast support. It means you can stream the music from your smartphone or PC to the bigger screens of TV.
How to Cast SoundCloud Music to Chromecast TV via Android/ iOS Device
It is very easy to cast SoundCloud on Chromecast-connected TV using Android and iOS smartphones as it is on of the Chromecast compatible apps. Download the SoundCloud app from the Google Play Store (Android) or Apple Store (iPhone/iPad).
#1: Connect your Android/iOS device and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
#2: Open the SoundCloud App and log in with your Soundcloud account.
#3: After login, select and stream your favorite music.
#4: Click the Cast icon located at the top right corner.
#5: Select your Chromecast device to connect.
#6: That’s it. Your music will stream on the Chromecast-connected TV.
#7: To stop casting, click the Cast icon again and select STOP CASTING.
How to Stream SoundCloud Music on Chromecast TV using Desktop/ Laptop
The following steps are applicable for users having Chrome browsers on their Windows and macOS machines.
#1: Connect your Windows/macOS machine and Chromecast to the Wi-Fi network.
#2: Open the Chrome browser and visit soundcloud.com/.
#3: Sign in with your login credentials and stream your favorite music.
#4: Right-click anywhere on the screen and click the Cast menu.
#5: Select your Chromecast device to cast the music.
#6: To stop casting, click the Cast icon and select your device to stop casting.
Why is SoundCloud Music on Chromecast Not Working?
Not working issues may occur due to minor glitches or errors in the connection or the device. Here are some troubleshoots to Chromecast SoundCloud Music not loading, buffering, or the cast button not showing.
1. Make sure that you have connected your Chromecast device and smartphone or PC with the same internet connection.
2. Check whether the Chromecast device is plugged into the TV properly.
3. Keep the Wi-Fi router, Chromecast device, and smartphone/ PC close enough.
4. Update the Chrome browser on your PC or the SoundCloud application on your smartphone.
5. Restart your Chromecast device and update the Chromecast Firmware.
These are the only two methods available to cast SoundCloud on Chromecast-connected TVs. Select the preferred method and stream favorite music on the larger screens.
Related: How to Stream SoundCloud on Apple TV
Yes, you can cast Soundcloud Music to TV using your smartphone and PC.
Power off your Chromecast device and remove the plug. Wait for 15 seconds and start your device to fix this issue.
SoundCloud music is completely free, and it doesn’t need an account to stream music on it.
Yes, you can AirPlay SounCloude Music using any Apple device to a Roku device.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- 9 Cybersecurity Tricks Every Student Needs to Know
- How to Install Twitch Kodi Addon 
- How to Install TVCatchup.com Kodi Addon
- How to Install Invictus Kodi Addon?
- Trending Technologies That Would Dominate The Business World
- 7 Tips on How to Learn Calculus if You Don’t Understand Professor
- How to Install and Watch Funimation on PS5
- How to Download Einthusan Kodi Addon
- How to Get Deezer on Firestick to Play Music
- How to Install CNBC on Amazon Firestick