If you are an ardent sports fan, then you might have come across Yahoo Sports. It is simply a sports news website owned by Yahoo. Yahoo Sports mainly features comprehensive News, fantasy games, rumors, scores, highlights, etc., related to various sports. It covers various sports like NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, Soccer, Boxing, Football, Cricket, and more. Apart from that, you can stream both the premiere and local NFL games on Yahoo Sports. This application is not a Chromecast-compatible app. But still, you can cast Yahoo Sports on your TV using a Google Chromecast. To stream Yahoo Sports on a larger screen, you need to mirror the smartphone or PC to Chromecast-connected TV.
- Connect and set up a Chromecast device with your TV. There are different types of Chromecast devices available. Choose the one which satisfies your basic needs.
- Connect the casting device (Android, iOS, or PC) and the Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the Yahoo Sports app from the Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
- Install the Google Chrome browser on your PC. If already installed, update Google Chrome to the latest version.
How to Chromecast Yahoo Sports from Android Smartphone
1. Launch the Yahoo Sports app on your Android smartphone.
2. Log In to your account using the necessary login credentials.
3. Now, swipe down on the top and navigate to the Notification Panel of your Android smartphone.
4. Look for the Cast icon and click it.
5. All the devices on the same Wi-Fi network will appear. Choose your Chromecast device to start the screen share.
6. Once the Android screen is mirrored, the Yahoo Sports app screen will appear on the Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Chromecast Yahoo Sports from iPhone/ iPad
The iOS users need to install the Replica application to screen mirror the device. Before moving further, install the Replica app from the App Store on your iOS device.
1. Launch the Replica app, and tap Continue on the welcome screen.
2. Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
3. Click the Start button at the center.
4. Tap the Start Broadcast option to mirror your iOS screen.
5. After mirroring the screen, launch the Yahoo Sports application and read the sports news on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Cast Yahoo Sports to Chromecast-connected TV [Computer]
1. Open Google Chrome on your computer.
2. Visit the official Yahoo website.
3. Right-click on the screen or click on the three-dotted icon in the top-right corner.
4. Choose the Cast option from the menu.
5. Click on the Sources drop-down and choose the Cast Tab option.
6. Select your Chromecast device to cast the particular Yahoo Sports tab.
7. Once the connection is established, play any content on the Yahoo sports website and stream it on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can live stream sports and more sports-related topics on Yahoo Sports.
The Yahoo Sports app is completely free to use.
Yes, the Yahoo Sports app is completely legal and safe to use.
No. Yahoo Sports doesn’t have in-built cast support. But, you can mirror the device to your TV and can stream Yahoo Sports.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch BBC iPlayer on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV