Crunchyroll is a streaming app that offers anime content all over the world. It also has dramas of every genre in the content library. The Crunchyroll app has thousands of content for on-demand streaming. You can download the content in the app for offline streaming. It offers manga (digital version) within the app as long as you had a subscription. The Crunchyroll app is available for free download on Chromecast with Google TV. In the below section, we will witness how to stream Crunchyroll on Google TV.
Crunchyroll has two different types of subscriptions: Fan, Mega Fan. It also has a yearly subscription in the name of Mega Fan. All the subscription offers a free trial for 14 days.
|Fan||$7.99 per month||1|
|Mega Fan (1 month)||$9.99 per month||4|
|Mega Fan (12 months)||$79.99 per year||4|
How to Stream Crunchyroll on Google TV
(1). Connect the Chromecast with Google TV to the TV HDMI port and launch the Google TV.
(2). Go to the home screen and select Apps at the top.
(3). Click Search for apps in the App Categories.
(4). Enter Crunchyroll in the search and choose the app.
(5). Select Install to download the Crunchyroll app on Google TV.
(6). Click Open to launch the Crunchyroll app and log in to your account.
(7). Select the content to stream on Chromecast with Google TV.
Related: How to watch Crunchyroll on Firestick
You also have an alternative way to stream Crunchyroll on Google TV. It is casting the Crunchyroll smartphone version to the TV. The Crunchyroll app has an inbuilt cast feature to connect with TV for streaming the contents.
(1). Ensure that the smartphone and the Google TV are connected to the same internet connection.
(3). Launch the Crunchyroll app and sign in to your account.
(4). Tap the Cast icon at the top and select the Google TV from the devices.
(5). Connect to Google TV and stream the contents on the TV.
Crunchyroll is the best app to watch anime content without ads. The app provides the TV aired episodes within one hour. It also has a Watchlist to add the contents for streaming later.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- Important Advantages of Playing Dice Games Using Ethereum
- Is Getting A Loan Online Safe? PaydayMint Teaches You How To Stay Out Of Trouble.
- How Getting A Payday Loan From A Direct Lender Like Ipass Can Help You Get The Cash You Need Quickly
- Understanding the Stanley Cup Odds
- How to Cancel Subscription on iPhone
- Direct Lenders May Make Payday Loans Available Without Checking The Borrower’s Credit
- Easy Fixes to Common Chromecast Problems
- How to View Old Stories on Facebook [Simple Guide]