How to Get Apple TV On Chromecast With Google TV
Have you recently purchased Chromecast with Google TV and looking for a dedicated streaming app? If so, then Apple TV Plus is the one for you. It is an all-in-one application that features various TV shows and movies along with Apple Originals. You can buy or rent thousands of media titles and stream them anywhere you want. It also offers a customized and curated list of your favorite movies and TV Shows. Fortunately, you can install and stream the Apple TV app natively from the built-in store of Google TV.
How to Install Apple TV On Google TV
1. Turn on your Chromecast with Google TV and connect it to the Internet network.
2. From the Google TV home screen, click on the Apps option from the menu at the top of the screen.
3. Choose Search for Apps.
4. After that, navigate to the Search bar and enter Apple TV Plus using the virtual on-screen keyboard. You can also use your Google Assistant to search for the application using voice commands.
5. Click on the Apple TV app from the list of search results.
6. Finally, click the Install button on the app information screen.
Note: If the Apple TV app isn’t available on the app store, you can also sideload the app on your Chromecast Google TV using the Downloader app.
How to Activate and Watch Apple TV+ on Google TV
1. Navigate to the For You section and launch the Apple TV app.
2. You can see various menu options at the top of the home screen. Click on Settings.
3. Select the Accounts settings option.
4. Choose Sign in.
5. There will be three sign-in options:
- Sign in On Mobile Device: You can visit Apple TV’s activation website[https://activate.apple.com/] and enter the activation code shown on your TV screen. You could also scan the QR code to reach the site.
- Sign in On this TV: This is a simple way to sign in. All you want to do is log in with your Apple ID and password.
- Create Apple ID: Click this menu to create a new account.
How to AirPlay Apple TV Plus On Google TV
Additionally, you can use the AirPlay feature to cast your content from your iPhone/ iPad to Google TV. Before that, you must enable the AirPlay option on your Google TV
Go to Edit → AirPlay → AirPlay and HomeKit Settings → AirPlay → Turn On.
 Unlock your iPhone and install the Apple TV+ app from the App Store.
 After that, launch the app and sign in with your Apple ID credentials.
 After signing, play your favorite content on the Apple TV Plus.
 Further, click the AirPlay icon on the screen.
 Then, choose your Google TV from that list of available devices and pair them up.
 Finally, the video on your iPhone/iPad will mirror your Google TV.
Similarly, You can also cast the Apple TV+ from your Android devices to Google TVs.
How to Fix Apple TV Not Working On Google TV
Sometimes, you may face errors while installing the Apple TV app on your device. In that situation, you can follow the troubleshooting methods to fix the error.
- Initially, make sure to connect your Chromecast with Google TV to a stable WiFi network while installing, activating, or streaming the app.
- Restart your Google TV to remove temporary glitches.
- Update your Google TV by navigating Settings → System → About → System Software Update to fix the issue.
- Also, clear the cache data on your Google TV by selecting Settings → System → Storage → Internal Shared Storage → Cached Data → OK.
After fixing the issues, you will be able to explore and stream all your favorite content including Originals like See, Amazing Stories, Home Before Dark, For All Mankind, etc on your Google TV.
Yes. You can install the Apple TV app directly from the Google TVs app store.
Yes. you can install the Apple TV app from the Play Store and screen mirror Apple TV using an Android phone/ tablet.
No. You must subscribe to Apple TV Plus at $6.99/month to stream your favorite shows and Originals.
You can download the Apple TV app by navigating the device’s app store.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Compose a Poem Using ChatGPT
- How to Access Hidden Web Browser on PS5
- How to Install and Activate Tubi TV on Firestick
- How to Cast Pandora on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Activate PBS on Different Devices
- How to Add and Watch Fox Sports on Apple TV
- Growth Financing – What It Is Important For
- How to Watch IPTV on PS5 [Possible Ways]
- How to Watch F1 TV [Formula 1 2023] on Chromecast
- How to Watch F1 on Roku [Formula 1 2023]