Apple TV is like an all-in-one app that features various TV shows and movies along with Apple Originals. You can buy or rent thousands of media titles and stream them anywhere you want. It offers a customized and curated list of your favorite movies and TV Shows. Chromecast with Google TV is just like the other streaming device that allows you to install various streaming applications, including Apple TV. You can download and install the app natively from the Google TVs built-in store.
Steps to Install Apple TV on Chromecast with Google TV
Quick Guide: On Google TV Home > Click Apps > Select Search for Apps > Type and browse Apple TV > Click Install to get the app.
1. Launch the Chromecast with Google TV and connect it to the internet network.
2. From the Google TV home screen, click on the Apps menu options at the top of the screen.
3. Choose Search for Apps.
4. Type out the name of the application as Apple TV and search for it. You can also use your Google Assistant to search for the application.
5. Click on the Apple TV app from the list of search results.
6. Finally, click the Install button on the app information screen.
How to Use Apple TV on Chromecast with Google TV
1. After installing the application, open the Apple TV app on your TV device.
2. You can see various menu options on the top of the home screen. Click on Settings.
3. Select the Accounts settings option.
4. Choose Sign in.
5. There will be three sign-in options:
- Sign in On Mobile Device: You can visit the Apple TV activation site and enter the activation code shown on your TV screen. You could also scan the QR to reach the site.
- Sign in On this TV: This is a simple way to sign in. All you want to do is log in with your Apple ID and password.
- Create Apple ID: Click this menu to create a new account.
Now you will be able to explore and stream all your favorite content. The Apple TV app on iPhone is not compatible with Chromecast. Hence, you can find the cast icon on the app. You have to AirPlay your iPhone screen on your TV to play the Apple TV content.
Related: How to Install and Watch Apple TV App on LG Smart TV
If the Apple TV app crashes or freezes on your phone, uninstall the app and install it again on your TV. If it doesn’t fix, restart the device and check for device updates.
Both TVs offer similar streaming apps and games. While the Apple TV 4K is a better choice for loyalists, and Google TV is affordable.
Yes, you can install Apple TV from the Google Play Store and screen mirror Apple TV using an Android phone/ tablet.
Apple TV offers popular original shows like See, The Morning A=Show, Amazing Stories, Home Before Dark, For All Mankind, etc.
Apple TV is accessible with smart TVs like Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, LG Smart TV, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Sony TV, and Panasonic smart TV. It is also accessible with Gaming Consoles like PlayStation 4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch BBC iPlayer on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV