MUBI is a movie streaming service that offers all international and independent films. This service offers you plenty of old and new movies. MUBI is a premium subscription service that costs $12.99/month. Some films in the MUBI can be streamed up to 4K quality. MUBI is a Chromecast-compatible app. With this feature, you can directly cast MUBI videos on Chromecast-connected TV from your smartphone or PC.
- Connect a Chromecast device to your TV and follow the necessary procedures to set up the Chromecast device.
- If you use a PC, update the Chrome browser to the latest version.
- Connect your Smartphone or PC and Chromecast-connected TV to the same WiFi.
How to Chromecast MUBI from Smartphone [Android/iOS]
2. Once installed, launch the MUBI app on your smartphone.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Log in to your MUBI account using the required credentials.
4. Select any movie title to watch and hit the Cast icon on the film description page.
5. Locate and select your Chromecast device to cast the movie.
6. Now, play the movie on the MUBI mobile app and enjoy streaming it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Chromecast MUBI from PC (Google Chrome)
1. Turn On your PC and navigate to the Chrome browser.
2. Go to the official MUBI website and log in to your account.
3. Play any movie on the MUBI website.
4. Select the three-dotted icon displayed at the top of the Chrome browser.
5. From the menu, click on the Cast option and select your Chromecast device.
6. Select the Sources drop-down menu and click the Cast tab option.
7. Once the process gets over, the content playing on MUBI will be displayed on Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Fix MUBI Not Working on Chromecast
Sometimes you may face buffering or loading issues while casting MUBI on Chromecast-connected TV. This can be fixed easily with the troubleshooting methods listed below.
- Update the MUBI app.
- Stop the casting and try casting the video again.
- Restart your Chromecast.
- Update your Chromecast device to the latest version.
- Check whether you have connected the Chromecast and smartphone/PC to the same WiFi.
- Reset the Chromecast and try casting the video again.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can watch MUBI for free by subscribing to the 7-day free trial.
Yes. You can get MUBI from the Play Store on Google TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.