How to Stream SHOWTIME on Chromecast
SHOWTIME is one of the popular live TV streaming apps available only in the USA. The app offers both live TV and on-demand content with a price tag of $10.99 per month. The added advantage of the SHOWTIME app is that you can cast the app to any casting device like Chromecast. If you are a SHOWTIME subscriber, follow the below guide to casting the app to your TV.
Ways to Chromecast SHOWTIME
- Using Smartphone
- Using Website
How to Chromecast SHOWTIME: Using Smartphone
(1) Install the SHOWTIME app from the Play Store or App Store.
(2) Connect your Chromecast and smartphone to the same WiFi Network.
(3) Open the SHOWTIME app on your smartphone.
(4) On the top right corner of your screen, click the Cast icon.
(5) Once you click the Cast icon, it turns blue. And that indicates that the Chromecast connection is completed.
(6) Now, play any video title from the SHOWTIME app.
(7) The video will appear on your TV screen.
Related: How to Install Showtime Anytime on Roku
How to Chromecast SHOWTIME: Using PC
(1) Go to the SHOWTIME website using the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
(2) Sign in with your subscribed account and play any video content.
(3) When the video starts playing, right-click anywhere on your PC screen and choose the Cast button.
(4) Then, select your Chromecast device.
(5) Once connected, the video will appear on your Chromecast device.
Related: How to Install and Activate Showtime Anytime on Firestick
Chromecast SHOWTIME: Not Working
Are you facing any issues in casting SHOWTIME on your Chromecast device? Try the solutions mentioned below.
- Ensure the HDMI port is connected properly.
- Make sure that the smartphone or PC and Chromecast are connected to the same device.
- Check whether your internet connectivity is strong without any interruption.
- Try updating the SHOWTIME app from the Play Store or App Store.
- Reset your Chromecast and try again.
- Update your Chromecast to its latest firmware version.
SHOWTIME is one of the best streaming apps on the market, which provides movies, TV shows, documentaries, comedy, sports, and much more without any cable subscription.
Related: How to Chromecast Hulu app to TV
Make sure to connect your PC/ Laptop/ smartphone and Chromecast with the same stable internet connection. If you find loading issues, then contact the Showtime Help Center for more help.
You can stream Showtime with a 30-day free trial.
You can download and install the Showtime Anytime app from the App Store on Apple TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Use Indigo Kodi Addon
- How to Get Stremio on Roku / Roku TV
- 100+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URL & File [Updated – March 2023]
- How to Design a Catchy Digital Character
- How to Get Sky Go on Roku [Possible Ways]
- How to Install and Use Bitdefender VPN on Firestick
- How to Install Fusion Addon on Kodi
- How to Get YouTube on Peloton Bike or Treadmill
- Jasper AI Free Trial 2023: Get 10000 Words and 50+ AI Writing Tools for Free
- How to Install Mozilla Firefox on Google TV