- The F1 TV app for Android & iOS comes with built-in Cast support.
- Cast the F1 TV App: Install the F1 TV app on your smartphone → Play the race → Click the Cast icon → Choose your Chromecast device.
- Cast the F1 TV website: Open Chrome on your PC → Go to the F1 TV website → Right-click on the browser → Choose the Cast option → Select the Chromecast device.
The F1 TV app is compatible with the Chromecast support. You can easily cast the app from your smartphone and watch the race on a big screen.
The final race of F1 2023 is here. The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is scheduled for 26th November 2023 at Yas Marina Circuit. The first two practice sessions will happen on 24th November 2023. The final practice session and qualification will happen on 25th November 2023. With the F1 TV app, you can watch all the practice sessions, qualifications, and live races.
In this guide, you will learn how to cast the F1 TV app to your TV using smartphones. If you are a PC user, we have got you covered. We have also listed a specific guide on how to cast the F1 TV website from PCs.
How to Cast F1 TV on Chromecast-connected TV [Android / iPhone]
The cast steps for Android and iPhone are the same. You can follow the below steps to Chromecast F1 races from your Androd or iOS device.
1: Install the F1 TV app on your Android smartphone or tablet from the Play Store. For iPhone or iPad, install it from the App Store.
2: Launch the app and sign in with your account login credentials.
3: Play the live F1 race on the app.
4: Click the Cast icon in the top right corner of the playback screen.
5: From the list of available devices, choose your Chromecast device.
6: Once connected, you can stream the F1 race on your Chromecast-connected TV.
7: When you are done with the casting, tap the Cast icon and choose Disconnect to stop the casting.
How to Live Stream Formula 1 on Chromecast from PC
By using the Chrome browser, you can cast the F1 race from its website. For that, you need to update the Chrome browser to its latest version.
1: Make sure that your Windows or Mac PC and Chromecast are connected to a stable WiFi connection.
2: Open the Chrome browser and visit the Formula 1 TV website (f1tv.formula1.com).
3: Click the Sign In button and log in with your account credentials.
4: Right-click anywhere on the screen and click the Cast option.
5: Select your Chromecast device to cast the website screen.
6: Now, play any race from the website. It will appear on the Chromecast TV screen.
7: To stop the casting, tap the Cast icon on the extension bar and choose the Chromecast device.
How to Fix F1 TV Not Working on Chromecast
If you face any connectivity or cast issues on the F1 TV app, you can troubleshoot the issues using the simple fixes below.
- Plugin your Chromecast device properly and check all the wire connections.
- Check whether you have connected your Chromecast device and smartphone or PC with the same WiFi connection.
- Restart your Chromecast device and WiFi router.
- Update the F1 TV app on your smartphone. Then, update Chromecast to the latest firmware.
- Reset the Chrome Browser and try again.
F1 TV: Pricing
The F1 TV app offers two types of subscriptions. As F1 races are happening throughout the year, we suggest you buy the yearly plan. With the subscription, you can also watch all the past races and exclusive documentaries.
|Plans||MonthMonthly Planly Plan||Annual Plan|
|F1 TV Pro||$9.99||$79.99|
|F1 TV Access||$2.99||$26.99|
F1 2023: Scheduled Dates, and Location
The scheduled dates and locations of the 23 F1 race events are mentioned below.
|2||Saudi Arabia||Sergio Pérez|
|5||United States||Max Verstappen|
|11||Great Britain||Max Verstappen|
|16||Singapore||Carlos Sainz Jr.|
|19||United States||Max Verstappen|
|22||United States||Max Verstappen|
F1 2023: Teams and Drivers
|Teams||Team Members Name|
|Alfa Romeo F1 Team||Stak Valtteri Bottas, Zhou Guanyu|
|BWT Alpine F1 Team||Pierre Gasly, Esteban Ocon|
|Aston Martin Aramco Cognizant Formula One Team||Fernando Alonso, Lance Stroll|
|McLaren Formula 1 Team||Lando Norris, Oscar Piastri|
|Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS Formula One Team||Lewis Hamilton, George Russell|
|MoneyGram Haas F1 Team||Kevin Magnussen, Nico Hulkenberg|
|Oracle Red Bull Racing||Max Verstappen, Sergio Perez|
|Scuderia Ferrari||Charles Leclerc, Carlos Sainz Jr.|
|Scuderia AlphaTauri||Yuki Tsunoda, Nyck De Vries|
|Williams Racing||Alexander Albon, Logan Sargeant|
By casting the F1 TV app, you can stream the F1 races on Chromecast-connected TV.
Yes. F1 TV is available in the Play Store of Google TV.
No, you can’t watch F1 live races on Netflix. However, you can watch the F1 documentary series Drive to Survive on Netflix.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Install & Activate Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV
- FloSports Free Trial [Get 20% Discount]
- How to Stream Sportsnet on Roku [Four Ways]
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
- How to Get BBC iPlayer on Apple TV
- How to Update Apps on LG Smart TV [2 Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Roku
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Firestick