Crunchyroll is a free ad-supported streaming app with the largest anime library. Get the Crunchyroll app on your Firestick from the Amazon App Store and stream over 1000 anime titles. Apart from the direct installation, you can also sideload the app using Downloader on Amazon Firestick.
With Crunchyoll’s free account, you can only access limited content from its library with ads while streaming. If you want to access its entire content library without ads, subscribe to any Crunchyroll premium plans on its official website. The base plan costs $7.99/month.
Dive into this guide after subscribing; you can learn the installation and activation steps of the Crunchyroll on Firestick/Fire TV.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Get Crunchyroll on FireStick
2. Navigate to the FireStick Home screen.
3. Tap the Find icon and type Crunchyroll in the search bar.
4. Select the Crunchyroll app from the list and hit Get.
5. Once installed, launch the app on your FireStick for activation.
How to Sideload Crunchyroll on Firestick Using Downloader
1. Get the Downloader app on your FireStick.
2. Navigate to FireStick Settings and click My Fire TV.
3. Select Developer options and tap Install unknown apps.
4. Turn ON the Downloader.
5. Once done, launch the Downloader app and enter the Crunchyroll APK link (https://urlsrt.io/Crunchyroll-app) in the URL field.
6. Hit Go to download the APK file.
7. After downloading, click Install to install the app.
8. Launch the app on your FireStick and sign in to stream your favorite anime content.
How to Activate & Stream Crunchyroll on Firestick
1. Open the Crunchyroll app on your Fire TV Stick and click login with Activation Code.
2. Your TV screen will display a 6-digit code.
3. Visit the Crunchyroll activation site (crunchyroll.com/activate) on your phone or PC web browser and sign in if asked.
4. Enter the Crunchyroll Activation code displayed on your TV and hit the Activate button to activate the Crunchyroll app.
5. Now, your TV screen will refresh and display the Crunchyroll content.
How to Fix Crunchyroll Not Working on FireStick
Here are the most common causes and fixes to resolve Crunchyroll not working on Fire TV Stick.
1. Connectivity Error: Your Firestick may get disconnected from the WiFi. Check and reconnect it.
2. Low Internet Speed: The screen buffers/does not load if you use a poor Internet connection. Change it with a high-speed Internet connection.
3. Wrong Credentials: Check and sign in with the correct Crunchyroll account credentials.
4. Expired Subscription: You cannot access the premium features when your subscription expires. Resubscribe to continue it.
5. Outdated Device/App: Update the FireStick and update the app to its current version.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, you can get a 14-day free trial on Crunchyroll.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.