Crunchyroll is a streaming service that lets you watch all kinds of popular Anime shows and movies. Along with anime videos, you can also watch music videos and concerts by artists from worldwide. You can access all these contents for free with ads. If you want to stream ad-free content, you must get a Crunchyroll premium plan from its official website.
If you can’t find this app on your Smart TV app store, you can cast the Crunchyroll content on your TV using a Chromecast device. After connecting the Chromecast device to your TV, follow the steps in this guide to Chromecast Crunchyroll on your TV.
How to Chromecast Crunchyroll from Smartphone [Android & iOS]
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Open the Crunchyroll app after installation and sign in to your account.
3. Play your desired anime content on the Crunchyroll app.
4. Locate and select the Cast icon on the player screen.
5. On the pop-up menu, look for your Chromecast device and select it.
6. The video playing on the Crunchyroll mobile app can be seen on Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Chromecast Crunchyroll from PC [Windows & Mac]
1. Open Google Chrome on your Computer.
3. Select the Log In option and type the required credentials.
4. After signing in, click the three-dotted icon exhibited at the top.
5. Choose the Save and share option from the menu. Then tap the Cast icon.
6. Tap your Chromecast device and click the option Cast tab exhibited under the Sources tab.
7. Now, the Crunchyroll website will appear on your TV.
8. Play any content on the Crunchyroll website and stream it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Fix Crunchyroll Not Working on Chromecast
If you cannot cast the Crunchyroll videos on a Chromecast-connected TV, refer to the fixes discussed below.
- Check whether you have connected your smartphone/PC and the Chromecast-connected TV to the same WiFi.
- Restart your Chromecast device.
- Update the Crunchyroll app. Also, update the Chromecast firmware.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Crunchyroll app on your casting device.
- If nothing works, reset your Chromecast device.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have not connected the Chromecast and smartphone to the same WiFi, you cannot see the Chromecast device after selecting the cast icon on the Crunchyroll app.
Yes. By subscribing to the 14-day free trial, you can watch Crunchyroll for free.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.