Emby is a popular media server used to stream personal media files (movies, pictures and audios) on different devices. Along with streaming personal files, you can also use Emby to stream live TV channels with the help of Plugins. Just like Kodi, Emby also has plugins support to access media from different sources. With the help of IPTV Plugin, you can watch live TV on any Emby installed devices. By installing Emby IPTV plugin, you can add channels that are favourite to you. Installing and configuring Emby IPTV Plugin is very simple.
How to Install Emby IPTV Plugin?
#1: Launch the Emby server on your Windows device. The server window will open on the web browser.
#2: Navigate to the dashboard and click Plugins menu.
#3: Click Catalog and select the IPTV plugin.
#4: Click Install to download the plugin.
#5: On the next screen, click OK to start the installation process.
#6: Once installed, the confirmation will appear on the screen. Click Got It to continue.
#7: Restart the Emby server and navigate to Dashboard -> Plugins -> My Plugins -> IPTV.
#8: Select +Add menu located next to IPTV streams.
#9: Enter the required details (M3U URL, Name, Image URL) and click Add.
#10: That’s it. Now, you can stream live TV channels with the help of Emby apps that you installed on any device.
These are the steps required to install and configure the IPTV plugin on Emby. With the help of this article, you can watch live TV channels with ease. Emby Media apps are available on most of the platforms (Android, iOS, Apple TV, Firestick, Playstation, Roku and Smart TVs). Hence you can access the configured live TV channels any time anywhere.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Get Kodi on LG Smart TV [All Possible Ways]
- How to Enable and Use AirPlay on LG Smart TV
- How to Cast Zoom Meetings on Roku TV
- How to Get Now TV on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download and Setup Stremio on Android Device
- How to Download Apps on Sharp Smart TV [3 Ways]
- How to Update Kodi on Amazon Firestick
- Live NetTV Apk – Installation Guide for Android Mobiles/Tablets
- How to Install Dofu Sports Live Stream on Firestick
- How to Install and Stream IPTV on JVC Smart TV