Messenger is a free messaging application that allows users to send instant messages, photos, videos, stickers, audio files, and much more. Apart from all these features, you can also play games on the Messenger app or website. You need to create a Facebook Messenger Room to play games on Messenger. After creating a room, you can play your desired multiplayer games with your friends.
How to Play Games on Messenger App
#2. Launch the Messenger app and sign in to your account.
#3. Navigate to the Chats tab on the home screen.
#4. Hit the Pencil icon displayed at the top.
#5. Select the option Create a new room.
#6. Tap the Contacts you wish to add to the Messenger room.
#7. After selecting the contacts, hit the Start Room button.
#8. Wait for all the contacts to join in the Messenger room.
#9. Once joined, swipe up from the bottom and tap Play Game.
#10. Select a game from the list.
#11. Finally, tap the Start Game button to play games.
How to Play Games on Messenger Website
#1. Open a browser on your Windows or Mac.
#2. Visit the official Messenger website.
#3. Log in to your account using the required details.
#4. On the home page, hit the Menu icon displayed at the top-right.
#5. Tap the option Room from the drop-down menu.
#6. Tap the Create Room button to create a Messenger room.
#7. Click the name of the contacts you intend to add.
#8. Select Start Room after adding the contacts.
#9. On the Room screen, look for the option Play Game and click it.
#10. Select a game you wish to play.
#11. Hit the option Start Game and enjoy playing the game with your friends.
8 Best Games to Play on Messenger
Below given are the most popular Facebook Messenger games.
- Words With Friends
- Pac man
- Endless lakes
- Space invaders
- Brick pop
- Puzzle bobble
Other Messenger Guides:
- How to Delete Messages on Facebook Messenger
- How to enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode
- How to Change Password on Facebook Messenger
- How to Change Language in Facebook Messenger
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can play games by creating a room on the Facebook app or website.
If you are using an outdated Messenger application, you can’t play games on the app. To fix this issue, navigate to the Play Store or App Store and update the app to the latest version.
Words With Friends is the best game on Messenger.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Restore Bookmarks on Firefox Browser
- How to Allow Pop-ups in Firefox Browser
- How to Delete Cookies in Edge Browser
- How to Update Microsoft Edge Browser on Smartphone & PC
- How are Code and Programs for Online Games Created?
- How to Change Search Engine in Microsoft Edge
- How to Add Google to Favorites in Safari Browser
- How to Reinstall Safari Browser on iPhone
- How to Take a Full Page Screenshot on Chrome Browser
- How to Remove Search Marquis from Mac