Animal Planet is an international pay television channel and it is owned by Discovery, Inc. Its main focus is to develop series, documentaries based on wildlife and animals. You can watch all the content available on Animal Planet on its streaming app Animal Planet Go. It also provides live streaming of the TV channel. You can install Animal Planet on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
The Animal Planet GO app is free with the TV provider subscription. You can browse your favorite genre of content in the library. After the initial launch, the channel targeted animal lovers, children, and family audiences. The matured content will be streamed during the night. It provides closed captions for the content and you can add the content to your My List.
Guide to Install Animal Planet on Firestick
(1) Launch the Firestick device and press Home on your Firestick remote.
(2) Choose the Search option in the Find tab.
(3) Enter Animal Planet in the search and choose the Animal Planet GO app.
(4) Select Get or Download to download the Animal Planet GO app on Firestick.
Related: How to Watch Animal Planet on Roku
Guide to Install Animal Planet on Firestick Using Amazon Website
Sign in using the same account that you have on Firestick in Amazon when you download any app that you want to install on Firestick.
(1) Vist the Amazon Website from your web browser.
(2) Select Sign in and enter your Amazon Account Credentials.
(3) Type Animal Planet on the search and click on the Search icon.
(4) Choose Animal Planet GO from the search results.
(5) Click Get to install Animal Planet GO on Firestick.
(6) Open Firestick, Animal Planet will appear on the home screen.
(7) If the Animal Planet app is not on the home screen, then go to Settings.
(8) Choose My Fire TV and select About.
(9) Select Check for Updates.
(10) Animal Planet will now be available on your home screen.
Related: How to Stream Animal Planet on Apple TV
Guide to Activate Animal Planet on Firestick
(1) Go to the Animal Planet GO app on your Firestick.
(2) You will see an Activation Code on the screen.
(3) Visit the Animal Planet Activation Website using a web browser on the PC/ smartphone.
(4) Enter the Activation code on the given field and select Link TV Provider.
(5) Choose your TV provider from the TV Provider list.
(6) Enter your TV provider account details and select Sign In.
The Animal Planet GO app on your Firestick will now be activated.
Related: How to Stream Discovery Plus on Firestick
You can also stream Animal Planet on Firestick through the smartphone. The Smartphone screen can be mirrored to the Firestick for streaming the Animal Planet GO app.
(1) Go to the home screen on Firestick and press the Home button on your Firestick remote. It provides options like Apps, Sleep, Mirroring, and Settings shows up.
(2) Select Mirroring from the options and the name of your Firestick device will appear on your screen.
(3) Check whether your Firestick and Smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(4) Turn on your Smartphone and go to Notification Panel.
(5) Select the Screen mirroring icon and choose your Firestick device.
(6) It will mirror your Smartphone screen on your Firestick device.
(7) Install the Animal Planet GO from the Play Store and launch the Animal Planet GO app.
(8) Select videos on Animal Planet and watch them on Fire TV.
The most popular shows on Animal Planet are The Zoo, Extinct or Alive, and more. It also permits the user to download the content for streaming offline. The app updates the new content at regular intervals.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Vision IPTV: Watch 8500+ Channels and 85,000+ Video On Demand for $7.22
- How to Watch UEFA Champions League 2023-24 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Reset Samsung Smart TV Remote for All Models
- How to Watch LaLiga on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream LaLiga on LG Smart TV
- How to Install and Watch NFL on PS5
- How to Stream NFL Game Pass on Chromecast
- How to Add and Watch NFL on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream MLB 2023 on Firestick
- How to Watch MLB 2023 [Major League Baseball] on Roku