CNBC stands for Consumer News and Business Channel. It is owned by NBC Universal and is one of the TV channels that specialize in Business News and Financial Market survey. It gives real-time financial market coverage with fast and actionable information. Moreover, it is the world’s leading channel for delivering business News. With the CNBC app, you can get real-time stock quotes, interactive charts, live TV, breaking news alerts, Customizable Watchlist, etc. You shall install CNBC on Firestick as the channel is officially available on the Amazon App Store.
CNBC is available as a TV Everywhere app, so you will need a participating pay-TV service provider to stream the News. Also, you can get CNBC without cable from Sling TV, AT&T TV, Fubo TV, YouTube TV, etc.
How to Download CNBC on Firestick
Quick Start Guide: On Fire TV Home, click Search under Find title > Search for CNBC > Select the app > Click Download > Click Open to launch.
(1) Click on the Find option on your Firestick home screen and select Search.
(2) On the search screen, type CNBC and select the app from the search results.
(3) Then, click on the Download button on the app info screen.
(4) Once the app is downloaded, launch the CNBC app by clicking on the Open button.
Alternate Method to Install CNBC on Fire TV
If you can’t find the CNBC app in the Amazon App Store on your Firestick, you can install it from the amazon website without involving the sideloading process.
(1) Go to the Amazon website on any browser and search for the CNBC app.
(2) Select the app from the search results.
(3) Then, click the Sign-in option and sign in with your Fire TV account credentials.
(4) Select your Fire TV device and click the Download option.
(5) After the installation, launch the app and follow the activation process.
How to Activate and Stream CNBC on Firestick
(1) Once you launch the app, you will receive an activation code. Make a note of it.
(2) Go to cnbc.com/firetv using your mobile or PC browser.
(3) Enter the activation code displayed on the TV screen.
(6) Click Go and make sure to log in with your pay-TV service provider.
(7) With this, the Firestick app will start loading contents.
How to Get CNBC on Firestick without Cable TV Provider
You can also watch CNBC with the following streaming services:
Sling TV is one of the best streaming service providers that offers 50+ live TV channels under three different packs. CNBC is available as a part of its Sling Blue subscription that costs $35/month. You can also get the channel as a part of the combined pack that costs $50/month. Sling TV on Firestick features channels TBS, A&E, AMC, AXC, BBC America, BET, Bravo, CNBC, etc.
You can install AT&T TV on Amazon Firestick to stream the CNBC news. It offers 100+ live TV channels and 65000+ Video-On-Demand content to stream. The subscription options include an Entertainment pack that costs $69.99/month along with 65+ channels, Choice 90+ channels at $84.99/month, Ultimate 130+ channels at $94.99/month, Premier 145+ channels at $139/month.
Most of the channels available with fuboTV on Fire TV are sports and entertainment-related. It includes channels like A&E, AMC, BET, Bravo, Comedy Central, CNBC, MSNBC, ESPN, Fox Sports, etc. It offers three different subscription packs the Starter pack costs $59.99/month for 1 device, the Family pack costs $64.99/month for 3 devices, and the Elite pack costs $70.99/month for simultaneous streams.
Hulu on Firestick has also got its live TV option to stream 65+ live TV channels with two different subscription options. The Basic + Live TV service costs $64.99/month and a Premium + Live TV subscription costs $70.99/month. With either of the subscription, you can stream all live TV channels, including MSNBC, NBC, CNBC, TBS, A&T, TNTm HGTV, ABC, CBS, Fox, etc.
YouTube TV is available as an official app on the Firestick App Store. It features 85+ live TV channels including TBS, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, HGTV, TNT, etc. You can access the unlimited on-demand content along with YouTube Premium on 3 devices simultaneously. YouTube TV on Firestick costs $64.99/month along with DVR cloud storage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can install the CNBC TV Everywhere app from the official App Store to stream the channel. Or you can stream it in any of the ways mentioned above.
You cannot get CNBC for free. You should subscribe to any of the participating streaming service providers to stream the channel.
Yes, you can stream CNBC on Sling without a cable TV provider.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Find Your Archived Messages on Messenger
- How to Cancel Your HBO Max Subscription [Easy Guide]
- How to Install Vudu on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Keep Track of All Your Usernames and Passwords
- How to Watch MeTV on Roku [Possible Ways]
- How to Install Elementum Kodi Addon
- The Challenges of Finding Top Talents in IT
- The Importance of Video Subtitles: 5 Reasons Why Subtitles Improve Videos
- Factors That Will Help Choose A Reliable And Safe Platform For Playing Slots