Disney Plus is a premium streaming service that includes plenty of documentaries, movies, and TV series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, National Geographic, and more. If you use a Firestick device, you can directly download the Disney Plus app from the Amazon App Store. With Disney+ on Firestick, you can watch your favorite movie or TV Series in 4K quality. In addition to direct installation, Firestick users can also sideload the Disney+ app using Downloader.
How to Get Disney Plus on Firestick
1. Turn On and connect your Firestick to a WiFi network.
2. Select the Find icon on the home screen and type Disney Plus on the search bar.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Pick out the app from the search results and hit the Get button to download the app on Firestick.
4. After installation, launch the Disney Plus app to activate it.
How to Activate & Stream Disney+ on Firestick
1. Open the Disney+ app on your Firestick and click the Login button on the screen.
2. You will see a Disney+ activation code on the TV screen.
3. Now, open a web browser on your smartphone or PC and visit the Disney+ activation website (http://www.disneyplus.com/begin).
4. Enter the activation code in the box and tap the Continue button.
5. Log in to your Disney Plus account to finish the activation process.
6. After activation, play your desired movie on the Disney+ app and enjoy watching it on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
How to Sideload Disney Plus on Firestick
If you can’t download the Disney Plus app, sideload the app using the Downloader app on your Firestick.
1. On the home screen, tap Find and click the Search bar.
2. On the search field, type Downloader and search for the app.
3. Select the app from the search results and click the Get button to install the app.
4. After installation, Go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps.
5. From the list of apps, select Downloader and turn it ON.
6. Open the Downloader app and enter the Disney Plus APK link in the URL field. Then, hit Go.
7. Click the Install button on the pop-up menu to get the Disney Plus app on your Fire TV.
8. After installing the app, log in to your Disney+ account to stream plenty of movies and TV shows on your Fire TV.
How to Screen Mirror Disney Plus on Firestick
1. Connect your Android Phone and Firestick to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to Firestick Settings → Click Display & Sounds → Select Enable Display Mirroring to turn On screen mirroring on Firestick.
3. Install the Disney Plus app from the Play Store on your Android device.
4. Sign in to your Disney Plus account.
5. Open the Notification Panel on your Android Phone and select the Cast icon.
7. Choose your Firestick device from the list of devices.
8. Once the Android screen is mirrored on your Fire TV, play your desired content on the Disney+ app and watch it on a big screen.
How to Fix Disney Plus Not Working on Firestick
If the Disney Plus app is not working on your Firestick, refer to the troubleshooting steps below to fix it.
- If your Firestick device is experiencing an Internet issue, disconnect and reconnect the Firestick to stable WiFi.
- Update your Firestick device to the current version to fix the issue.
- Also, update the Disney Plus app on your Amazon Firestick.
- Reboot your Firestick and open the app.
- Clear the Disney+ app cache files on Firestick.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Disney Plus app on your device.
Disney Plus: Subscription Plans
The Disney Plus service offers many flexible premium plans. Check out the subscription plans listed in the table below. You can also cancel your Disney Plus subscription anytime on the official website.
|Disney+ Basic (With Ads)
|Disney+ Premium (Without Ads)
|Duo Basic (With Ads)
|Trio Basic (With Ads)
|Trio Premium (Without Ads)
Yes, you can download the Disney+ app from the Amazon App Store on Firestick.
No. Disney+ doesn’t offer a free trial.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.