A file manager is essential for any device which has storage memory. A file manager should allow users to open all the files and sort them very easily. What if a file manager does all these activities along with plenty of special features. Yes! It will be the right choice for your device. ES File Explorer not only manages your local files but it can also be used as a browser, downloader, a tool to manage cloud storage and much more. ES File Explorer is one of the most essential
ES File Explorer for Firestick
Installing ES File Explorer application on Fire TV Stick is very simple. As the application is available officially on Amazon Store, you can easily download and install ES File Explorer on Firestick. Here is the step by step procedure:
#1: Go to search tab of Amazon Firestick.
#2: Search ES File Explorer and click on the below result.
#3: ES File Explorer app will appear along with other related apps. Click on the ES File Explorer app.
#4: Click “Get” button.
#5: The app will start downloading.
#6: The app will get installed once the download is completed.
#7: Now you can open the app and enjoy the benefits of ES File Explorer.
These are the steps to download ES File Explorer for Firestick.
You may also like: How to install Aptoide TV on Firestick?
Uses of ES File Explorer on Firestick
Below is the list of top uses of Es File Explorer on Firestick
The main purpose of a file explorer is to manage your device files properly. ES File Explorer is the best application to manage your local files on your Firestick. As a file manager, the app does the below things:
- Music: Moves all the music and audio files to this category.
- Movies: Moves all the videos and movie files to this category.
- Compressed: The compressed files are moved to this folder and it can be unzipped easily here.
- Documents: Any document formatted files are moved to this folder.
- Images: All the images and photos gets stored in this space.
- Apps: The apps are stored here. After uninstalling any app, you can delete the particular app folder from this space.
- Recycle Bin: Deleted any files unknowingly? You can restore them quickly using the recycle bin option.
ES File Explorer can also be used as a cleaner. It cleans unwanted files, and APK and asks your permission to delete those files. You can delete those files to save space in your Firestick.
You may also like: How to Cast to Firestick using Android?
The main purpose of an ES File Explorer on Firestick is to download third-party apps. You can easily download any files into your firestick using the downloader option. After downloading any third-party apps, you can install them and delete the APK as well.
You can also manage your cloud folders as well. You can access Google Drive, Amazon Storage, One Drive, and much on your Firestick using this cloud option on ES File Explorer.
ES File Explorer also has a network option through which you can access the LAN connected devices or WiFi connected devices. This is also one of the best
Thus, these are the main features available on the ES File Explorer application. There are plenty of other options available as well. You can find them by installing this application on Amazon Firestick.
You may also like to learn to install Showbox on Firestick
A file explorer with such wonderful features is always an important application to be installed on your device. Before installing any other file manager app, you can give a try ES File Explorer app on Firestick and enjoy the benefits of this application. If you planning to install
Thank you for reading this post. You can visit www.techfollows.com for plenty of tech tips and tricks. Leave your comment and feedback in the below section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Get Kodi on LG Smart TV [All Possible Ways]
- How to Enable and Use AirPlay on LG Smart TV
- How to Cast Zoom Meetings on Roku TV
- How to Get Now TV on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download and Setup Stremio on Android Device
- How to Download Apps on Sharp Smart TV [3 Ways]
- How to Update Kodi on Amazon Firestick
- Live NetTV Apk – Installation Guide for Android Mobiles/Tablets
- How to Install Dofu Sports Live Stream on Firestick
- How to Install and Stream IPTV on JVC Smart TV