Amazon Firestick doesn’t need any introduction among the cord-cutters. The popular streaming device provides enhanced streaming features along with the ability to download various apps. One of the exciting things about Firestick is that it lets you watch Facebook videos on the bigger screens.
By default, the Amazon app store doesn’t have Facebook in its app category. Then, how to watch Facebook videos on Firestick connected TV? There are two ways available to do it.
- Using the casting method
- Using Facebook Watch TV app
Method 1: Watch Facebook videos on Firestick using the casting method
1. Connect your Android device to the same WiFi network of Firestick.
2. On your Firestick, long-press the home button and click the Screen Mirroring option.
3. On your Android device, launch the Facebook app and select a live video or any other video that you want to watch on Firestick.
4. Expand the video to full-screen mode and tap the Cast icon that you can locate at the screen’s bottom corner.
5. Select your Firestick device, and the video will stream on the TV.
Related: How to watch Facebook live Videos on Chromecast connected TV
Method 2: Facebook Watch TV app
In 2017, Facebook launched a VOD service called Facebook Watch TV. With the help of this service, you can link your Facebook account to watch your videos. Currently, the application is available only for selected countries.
1. On your Firestick, go to the Search icon and search for the Facebook Watch TV app using the virtual keyboard that appeared on the screen.
2. Select the app and download it on your Firestick.
3. Launch the app and click Continue.
4. A verification code will appear on the screen.
5. Now, open a web browser on your smartphone or PC and visit facebook.com/device.
6. Log in to your Facebook account (if logged out) and enter the verification code displayed on the Firestick TV screen.
7. Click Continue and start watching your Facebook videos on the TV.
You can sideload the Android version on Facebook on the Firestick with the help of the downloader app. But, the apk version was designed for touch devices. If you have installed it on Firestick, you will find it difficult to navigate inside the app. Hence it is advisable to use the above-mentioned methods.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install fuboTV on Apple TV
- How to Watch Animal Planet on Roku
- How to Install Gurzil Kodi Addon?
- How to Install Vader Streams on Firestick
- How to Install and Activate CNNgo on Roku
- How to Install Perfect Player on Firestick / Fire TV 
- How to Install and Use AllConnect Apk?
- How to Install NBC Sports Live Kodi Addon
- How to Stream PPV on Firestick/Fire TV
- How Download and Install Night Terrors Kodi Addon