How to Get Fios TV on Firestick / Fire TV
If you have subscribed to the Fios cable TV provider, you can watch live and on-demand content from 400+ channels. If you have a streaming device like Amazon Firestick, you can install the Fios TV app on the device to stream your favourite TV channels. Fortunately, Fios TV is available on the Amazon App Store, and you can download the app without sideloading.
Fios TV also lets you download videos and stream them offline on your Fire TV. This service is only accessible in the US. If you reside outside the US, use a VPN on Firestick to access the Fios TV service without any geo-restrictions.
How to Install Fios TV App on Firestick
1. Connect the Firestick to stable WiFi.
2. Hit the Home button on the remote to get the home screen.
3. Select the Find icon and hit the Search bar.
4. Using the virtual keyboard, enter Fios TV.
5. Pick the Fios TV app from the search results.
6. Click Get to download the Fios TV app.
7. Once you download, select Open to launch the app.
How to Activate and Watch Fios TV on Firestick
1. Once you open the Fios TV app, you can see two options. Login with mobile app and Login with remote.
2. When you choose Login with remote, you need to enter the Fios TV credentials.
3. To Login with mobile app, you need to scan the QR code.
4. Once signed in, start streaming your favourite TV channel on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
How to Get Fios TV on Firestick using Downloader
If you can’t get Fios TV on your Fire TV, you can try installing the app using Downloader. You can install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store. Once you have installed it, you must enable the Install unknown apps for Downloader to sideload the app.
Navigate to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install unknown apps → Turn ON Downloader.
1. Open Downloader and select Home.
2. Enter the Fios TV APK URL and select Go.
3. After the APK gets downloaded, select Install.
4. Further, choose Open once installed.
Launch the app on your Firestick and stream your favourite live TV channels.
How to Screen Mirror Fios TV App on Fire TV
If you don’t like to install the application, you can screen mirror the Fios TV app from your smartphone to Fire TV.
1. Connect your Android smartphone and Fire TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Long press the Home button to get Quick Settings.
3. Select Screen Mirroring from the list of options.
4. Now, your Fire TV will be available to connect.
5. Pull down the Settings panel and tap the Cast icon.
6. Select your Firestick device to mirror the Android device screen.
7. Once mirrored, play any content on the Fios TV app and stream it on your Fire TV or Firestick-connected TV.
How to Fix Fios TV Not Working on Firestick
If the Fios TV app is not working fine on your Firestick, make use of the troubleshooting methods mentioned below.
1. Check whether your Firestick has been connected to the WiFi network.
2. Have an eye on your Internet speed. If you find that your Internet speed is low, contact your Internet Service Provider to fix it.
4. Restart Firestick if the app frequently freezes when you stream the content.
3. Restart the Fios TV app if it performs slowly and doesn’t work normally.
5. Update the Fios TV app to the latest version if it is outdated.
6. Update Firestick‘s firmware if the device isn’t compatible with the app.
Fios TV: Pricing
Fios TV offers four subscription packages to users. Each subscription package comes with 1 rental set-top box.
|PLANS||CHANNELS||PRICING PER MONTH|
|The Most Fios TV||425+||$119|
|More Fios TV||300+||$99|
|Your Fios TV||125+||$75|
|Fios TV Test Drive||–||$75|
Frequently Asked Questions
The Fios TV app is free to install. But to stream the content, you must purchase a premium plan.
Yes, you can download the Fios TV app on Firestick.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Compose a Poem Using ChatGPT
- How to Access Hidden Web Browser on PS5
- How to Install and Activate Tubi TV on Firestick
- How to Cast Pandora on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Activate PBS on Different Devices
- How to Add and Watch Fox Sports on Apple TV
- Growth Financing – What It Is Important For
- How to Watch IPTV on PS5 [Possible Ways]
- How to Watch F1 TV [Formula 1 2023] on Chromecast
- How to Watch F1 on Roku [Formula 1 2023]