Funimation is a Japanese Anime streaming app. It offers current to classic anime shows in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, and Ireland. You can stream anime shows in HD quality and ad-free with the subscription. Further, it also gives you unlimited access to hundreds of subtitled and English-dubbed anime shows. The app updates new anime shows on a weekly basis. You also get notifications when there is new content to watch. By creating your personalized watchlist, you can access your favorites quickly. Along with anime shows, you can also watch movies, OVAs, and extras. Subscribe to the Funimation app and enjoy the anime shows on Amazon Firestick. Funimation is officially available on Amazon App Store, so the installation process is very easy.
Funimation offers three different subscription plans:
- Funimation Premium – $5.99 per month and $59.99 per year.
- Premium Plus – $7.99 per month and $79.99 per year.
- Premium Plus Ultra – $99 per year.
How to Sign Up for Funimation
1. Visit the Funimation official website on a web browser.
2. You can start a free trial with any one of the premium plans.
3. If you want to sign up for a free trial, click on Sign Up for Free Account.
4. Enter the required details like email address and password. If you select a premium plan, proceed with the payment process.
5. Now, you have successfully signed up for Funimation.
Related: How to Watch Funimation on Chromecast Connected TV
How to Install Funimation on Firestick
1. Connect your Firestick to your TV’s HDMI port and ensure it was connected to the internet.
2. On the Firestick home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search tile.
3. Search for the Funimation app using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Further, select the app from the search results.
5. Click Get or Download to install the Funimation app on Firestick.
6. When the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. Next, enter your Funimation login details.
8. Finally, start streaming your favorite anime shows from Funimation on the Firestick device.
Alternative Way to Add Funimation on Firestick
1. On any web browser, visit the Amazon website.
2. Further, log in with the same Amazon account you have used on your Firestick device.
3. Click the Search bar and search for the Funimation app.
4. Pick the app from the search results.
5. On the right side, select your Firestick device name and click on Deliver the app.
6. Proceed to turn on your Firestick, and now you can see the Funimation app installed on your device.
Funimation supports offline streaming, so you can download the shows to stream without the internet. You will love anime shows like Titan, Demon Slayer, One Piece, Black Cover, and a lot more. Additionally, the app also gives 14 days free trial. With the procedure given in this article, you can install and stream Funimation on Firestick.
If you have got any queries related to this article, do let us know in the comments section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install Crunchyroll on PS4 & PS3 
- How to Download and Install SGTV Kodi Addon 
- How to Add and Stream TSN on Roku
- How to Update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick
- How to Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription [7 Ways]
- How to Install and Watch DAZN on Firestick [2 Easy Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Wikipedia [App & Website]
- Inside The Delicate Art of Ransomware Negotiations
- How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail