Funimation is a Japanese Anime streaming app. It offers current to classic anime shows in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, and Ireland. You can stream anime shows in HD quality and ad-free with the subscription. Further, it also gives you unlimited access to hundreds of subtitled and English-dubbed anime shows. The app updates new anime shows on a weekly basis. You also get notifications when there is new content to watch. By creating your personalized watchlist, you can access your favorites quickly. Along with anime shows, you can also watch movies, OVAs, and extras. Subscribe to the Funimation app and enjoy the anime shows on Amazon Firestick. Funimation is officially available on Amazon App Store, so the installation process is very easy.
Funimation offers three different subscription plans:
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount + 3 months free.
- Funimation Premium – $5.99 per month and $59.99 per year.
- Premium Plus – $7.99 per month and $79.99 per year.
- Premium Plus Ultra – $99 per year.
How to Sign Up for Funimation
1. Visit the Funimation official website on a web browser.
2. You can start a free trial with any one of the premium plans.
3. If you want to sign up for a free trial, click on Sign Up for Free Account.
4. Enter the required details like email address and password. If you select a premium plan, proceed with the payment process.
5. Now, you have successfully signed up for Funimation.
Related: How to Watch Funimation on Chromecast Connected TV
How to Install Funimation on Firestick
1. Connect your Firestick to your TV’s HDMI port and ensure it was connected to the internet.
2. On the Firestick home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search tile.
3. Search for the Funimation app using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Further, select the app from the search results.
5. Click Get or Download to install the Funimation app on Firestick.
6. When the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. Next, enter your Funimation login details.
8. Finally, start streaming your favorite anime shows from Funimation on the Firestick device.
Alternative Way to Add Funimation on Firestick
1. On any web browser, visit the Amazon website.
2. Further, log in with the same Amazon account you have used on your Firestick device.
3. Click the Search bar and search for the Funimation app.
4. Pick the app from the search results.
5. On the right side, select your Firestick device name and click on Deliver the app.
6. Proceed to turn on your Firestick, and now you can see the Funimation app installed on your device.
Funimation supports offline streaming, so you can download the shows to stream without the internet. You will love anime shows like Titan, Demon Slayer, One Piece, Black Cover, and a lot more. Additionally, the app also gives 14 days free trial. With the procedure given in this article, you can install and stream Funimation on Firestick.
If you have got any queries related to this article, do let us know in the comments section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch HGTV on Amazon Firestick
- 7 Cool Gadgets for Coders of Different Programming Languages
- How to Watch Funimation on Google TV
- How to Stream Crunchyroll on Google TV
- How To Use Technology Advancements To Improve Your Business
- How to Chromecast PDF Files Using Smartphone & PC
- How to Connect AirPods to Your Mac
- The Best Websites To Keep You Entertained This Festive Season
- How to Unlock Your Apple Watch Immediately
- How to Turn on Your Apple Watch