fuboTV is a premium streaming application that can be installed on Firestick from the Amazon App Store. You can also sideload fuboTV on Firestick if you can’t find the app in the App Store. With fuboTV, you can live stream more than 200 live TV channels and 1000+ on-demand videos on Firestick or Fire TV. All the subscription plans of fuboTV include several features like 1000 hours of Cloud DVR, support of up to 10 concurrent screens, etc. Install fuboTV on Fire TV and live stream popular sports events NBA, FIFA World Cup, Olympics, and more on a big screen.
How to Get fuboTV on FireStick
1. Turn On and connect your FireStick to WiFi.
2. Navigate to the Home screen on Firestick.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Tap the Find icon and enter fuboTV in the search bar.
4. Select the fuboTV app from the search results.
5. Hit Get to install the app on your FireStick.
6. Launch the app to activate after completing the installation.
How to Activate and Stream fuboTV on FireStick
1. Open the fuboTV app on your Fire TV Stick.
2. Click Sign in with Email and enter your fuboTV account credentials or click Sign in with a Code to display the fuboTV activation code on your TV screen.
3. Visit the fuboTV website (fubo.tv/connect) from a browser on your Smartphone/PC.
4. Sign In if asked and enter the same activation code that appeared on your TV.
5. Now, the app will be activated. Relaunch the fuboTV app and play any content to stream it on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
How to Sideload fuboTV on Firestick
1. Install the Downloader app on your FireStick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Navigate to FireStick Settings.
3. Click My Fire TV → Select Developer options → Tap Install unknown apps → Turn ON the Downloader app.
5. Enter the fuboTV app APK link on the URL field and click Go.
6. After downloading the APK, click Install on the installation screen.
7. Now, launch the app and sign in to stream fuboTV content on your FireStick-connected TV.
How to Watch fuboTV on FireStick
1. Choose your Profile after opening the app on your FireStick.
2. The Menu option is located at the top. Click it to view the options – Home, Sports, Shows, Movies, Guide, and Recordings.
3. Home options simply display the popular and latest content on fuboTV.
4. Click Sports to view the current/ongoing matches from Soccer, Football, and more.
5. Under Shows, there will be a list of on-demand TV shows.
6. Tap Movies to view all the available movies on fuboTV.
7. Guide section includes the complete program list and timings on all live TV channels that fuboTV offers.
8. You can view your recordings and saved videos under the Recordings section.
How to Fix fuboTV Not Working on Firestick
There are multiple reasons, such as not using a strong Internet connection, outdated app version, outdated Fire OS, etc., for the fuboTV not working on Firestick. These problems can be easily resolved by the troubleshooting methods below.
- Check whether you are using a high-speed Internet connection on Firestick.
- Update the FireStick and then update the fuboTV app to its latest version.
- Try Streaming fuboTV on another device to check if you are facing the same issue. If yes, then the issue is from the fuboTV server. You have to wait for the support team to resolve the issue.
- Clear the app cache and data on your FireStick.
- Restart the FireStick and restart the application on your FireStick.
fuboTV has four different plans with a free trial. All the plans are tabulated below with their prices. Remember to cancel your fuboTV free trial before it ends to avoid getting charged.
How to Sign Up for fuboTV
1. Visit the fuboTV website and create a fuboTV account by giving your email address and password.
2. Click Start Free Trial and choose your preferred plan.
3. On the Checkout page, type your billing details and click Start Free Trial.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can directly install the fuboTV app from Amazon App Store.
Get a 7-day free trial on fuboTV by subscribing to any one of its plans and stream the content for free on Firestick.
Yes. You can cancel your fuboTV subscription on the official website.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.