- Smart IPTV Player is unavailable in the Amazon App Store of Firestick and Fire TV.
- You can sideload the Smart IPTV Player APK file [https://urlsrt.io/SmartIPTV-APK] on Firestick using Downloader.
- Once you sideload the player, activate it on your Firestick from Smart IPTV’s activation website.
- Alternatively, you can install the Smart IPTV Player app on your Android phone and screen mirror its content to your Fire TV Stick.
Smart IPTV player is a premium IPTV player that you can use on your Amazon Firestick or Fire TV to watch live and on-demand content provided by your IPTV provider. You must sideload the Smart IPTV Player on your Fire TV Stick using Downloader since the player is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. Please note that Smart IPTV is only a player, and you need an M3U URL or playlist file provided by the IPTV provider to start watching content. To use the Smart IPTV player, you must pay a one-time fee of € 5.49.
How to Install Smart IPTV on Firestick
1. Connect your Firestick to the Internet and go to the home screen.
2. Click the Find icon and type Downloader in the search box.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Select the Downloader App from the suggestions.
4. Pick the Downloader tile under the Apps & Games section.
5. Click the Get button to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
6. Go to the Home Screen and click the Settings (Gear icon).
7. Click the My Fire TV option and choose the Developer options.
8. Tap on Install Unknown Apps and turn On the Downloader app.
9. Launch the Downloader app from the Apps section on your Fire TV.
10. Press Allow for the permissions asked by the Downloader.
11. Click OK on the prompt.
12. You can find the Home tab with the Enter a URL text box.
13. Input the Smart IPTV APK link [https://urlsrt.io/SmartIPTV-APK] on the URL box and click Go.
14. Once downloaded, click the Install button to download the Smart IPTV Player on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
How to Activate & Setup Smart IPTV on Firestick
1. Firstly, launch the Smart IPTV app on your Firestick.
2. You can see the device’s Mac address and the Smart IPTV activation link on the screen.
3. Now, visit the (siptv.app/activation) website on your PC or smartphone browser and get the Smart IPTV subscription. To access the Smart IPTV player, you need to enter the MAC address and pay a one-time fee of €5.49.
4. After completing the payment process, head to the My List page.
5. Again, enter your MAC address and add the M3U Playlist link offered by your IPTV Provider.
6. After adding the file or URL, click Send.
7. Once done, relaunch the Smart IPTV Player on your Firestick and stream your desired TV channels on a big screen.
How to Screen Mirror Smart IPTV Player on Firestick
1. Sideload the Smart IPTV app on your Android Phone. Then, follow the on-screen procedures to add the M3U URL of your IPTV Provider.
2. On the remote, press the Home Button to access the Quick Access menu.
3. Click the Mirroring tile to enable Screen Mirroring on Firestick.
4. Now, launch the Smart IPTV Player on your Android device.
5. Head to the notification panel and select the Cast Screen option.
6. Choose your Firestick device from the list of available devices.
7. If it is connected successfully, your smartphone screen will appear on your Firestick-connected TV.
8. Now, play any content on the IPTV Smarters Player app and watch it on your Fire TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Smart IPTV is not available in the Amazon App Store.
Smart IPTV Player is the best IPTV Player for Firestick.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.