How to Install ExpressVPN on Firestick 
ExpressVPN is the most famous and highly used VPN across the world. It has more than 3000 servers across the world. You can choose a server from 160 cities located in 94 countries. ExpressVPN is available on almost all platforms like Android, Windows, Linux, MAC, iOS, Amazon Firestick,
Here are the features of ExpressVPN:
- Ultra-fast internet across all the servers.
- You can easily download and install ExpressVPN on all your devices.
- They do not note your activity or connection log.
- 256-bit AES encryption, DNS/IPv6 leak protection, kill switch and split tunneling.
- Protects your data from hackers.
- You can stream whatever you want at high-speed internet connectivity.
- You will be anonymous completely.
You may also like: How to install IPVanish on Firestick?
Install ExpressVPN on Firestick
ExpressVPN is available on the official Amazon App Store and hence it is very easy to install ExpressVPN on Firestick. Follow the below steps to install ExpressVPN on Firestick:
#1: Go to Search tab on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
#2: Enter “ExpressVPN” and click on it.
#3: The search resultant page will appear. Click on the ExpressVPN application.
#4: The ExpressVPN app page will open. Click “Get – Free To Download” button.
#5: The app will start downloading.
#6: ExpressVPN app will start installing automatically after getting downloaded.
#7: Once installed, click “Open” to open the installed app.
These are the steps needed to install ExpressVPN on Firestick.
You may also like: PureVPN for Firestick
Setup ExpressVPN on Firestick
After installing the app, follow the below steps to setup ExpressVPN on Firestick:
#1: Open ExpressVPN app.
#2: You can either click “Start Free Trial” or “Sign In”. If you have an ExpressVPN premium account, then you can go for Signing in option else click “Start Free Trial”.
#3: Enter the mail id and click start free trail button.
#4: The app will start building your account.
#5: Now it will move to Set Up your VPN page. Click “OK”.
#6: You will get a prompt from Firestick for allowing this app to connect your firestick to a different server. Click “OK”.
#7: Click on the three dots and select a country. Now your Firestick will be connected to the country you selected.
#8: On clicking on the three dots, you will find this page. You can choose any country you want to try.
#9: You can disconnect anytime by clicking the icon on the top.
Thus, ExpressVPN is successfully installed and setup is completed on your Firestick. If you like ExpressVPN, then you can upgrade to a premium version.
For discounts on ExpressVPN, click here.
You may also like: How to Install NordVPN on Firestick?
The above are the steps needed to install ExpressVPN on Firestick. By installing ExpressVPN on Firestick, you can enjoy high-speed internet connectivity with full protection to your data. Everything goes and come encrypted through a secured tunnel. By using the same procedure, you can install ExpressVPN on Firestick 4K, 1st Gen and 2nd Gen.
Than you for reading this post. Visit www.techfollows.com for more tips and tricks. Leave your comments in the below section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Compose a Poem Using ChatGPT
- How to Access Hidden Web Browser on PS5
- How to Install and Activate Tubi TV on Firestick
- How to Cast Pandora on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Activate PBS on Different Devices
- How to Add and Watch Fox Sports on Apple TV
- Growth Financing – What It Is Important For
- How to Watch IPTV on PS5 [Possible Ways]
- How to Watch F1 TV [Formula 1 2023] on Chromecast
- How to Watch F1 on Roku [Formula 1 2023]