When it comes to securing your data from online theft, VPN places a major role in safeguarding your privacy. There are plenty of VPNs available in the market but only a few have good reviews and ratings. One among those is NordVPN. NordVPN has more than 5400 remote servers across 52 countries making it one of the top VPNs available in the market. They have designed an app dedicated to Amazon Firestick as well. We will discuss more on How to install NordVPN on Firestick in this post.
Benefits of using NordVPN on FireStick
As mentioned earlier, there are more than 5400 remote servers across 52 countries. You can connect to the server you want to. Here are the other benefits of NordVPN on Firestick:
- NordVPN provides protection over DDoS attacks.
- They provide P2P sharing.
- The networks are double encrypted.
- NordVPN prevents botnet control and it defends against malware.
Click here to get Special Discount For NordVPN
General benefits of using VPN on Firestick:
- Your data will remain secured as it passed encrypted into the encrypted channel.
- The geo-restriction on videos and movies are broken by using VPN.
- By using VPN, you will be streaming media using a different IP and no one will be able to monitor what you stream on your Fire TV Stick.
How to Install NordVPN on Firestick
There are two ways to install NordVPN on FireStick. Here are the two methods:
- Install NordVPN on Firestick directly
- Sideloading NordVPN on Firestick
Install NordVPN on Firestick directly
Amazon App Store contains NordVPN for Firestick and the VPN company have developed a dedicated app for Firestick. Here is the procedure to download NordVPN on Firestick:
#1: In the home page of your Firestick, click on the search icon.
#2: Search “NordVPN” and click on the resultant.
#3: The NordVPN application will appear with the list of related apps.
#4: Click on the NordVPN app. This will open the NordVPN app page.
#5: In the NordVPN app page, Click “Get” button. The app will start downloading.
#6: Once the app gets downloaded, it will automatically get installed on your Firestick.
#7: Click Open to open the installed application.
This is the official way to download and install the application on your Firestick.
You may also like: How to install IPVanish on Firestick?
Sideloading NordVPN on Firestick
You can easily sideload NordVPN on Firestick as well. Here are the steps to sideload NordVPN:
Before sideloading any application, you have to turn on “Allows apps from unknown sources”.
Go to Settings -> My Fire TV -> Developer Options -> Apps from unknown sources -> on.
Sideload NordVPN on Firestick using Downloader App
First, install Downloader app on your Firestick. Read more on How to install downloader app for firestick here. Once the app is installed, follow the below steps:
#1: Open Downloader App
#2: Enter the URL “https://bit.ly/2GRsfja“
#3: The app will get downloaded.
#4: Once downloaded, It will direct you to the installation page of the app.
#5: In the installation page, click “install” again.
The installation process will take place and the app will get installed successfully on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
You may also like: How to install VPN on Firestick?
Sideload NordVPN on Firestick using ES File Explorer
You can install the ES File Explorer app easily as it is available on Amazon App Store. Here are the steps to be followed to sideload NordVPN on Amazon Firestick:
#1: Open ES File Explorer app.
#2: Click on the “Downloader” button on ES File Explorer app.
#3: Press “+” under Downloader page of ES File Explorer app.
#4: Enter the URL path as “https://bit.ly/2GRsfja” and the name as “NordVPN” and then click download.
#5: The app will get downloaded. Once downloaded click the “Open File” button.
#6: Now click “Install”. This will take you to the installation page of NordVPN.
#7: Click “Install” again on the installation page of NordVPN.
The app will get successfully installed on your device.
Related: Best VPN apps for Firestick
Set up NordVPN on Firestick
You will be requiring a username and password to log into NordVPN. You can sign up on your mobile/desktop.
- Once signing into the application, you have to choose the plan which you like.
- After completing the payments, open NordVPN app on Firestick and use the username and password to sign into the application.
- You will find the varieties of servers and country names displayed. You can choose the country and the corresponding server and start using the VPN.
Alternatives for NordVPN on Firestick
There are Plenty of VPNs available for Firestick. Here are the top alternatives for NordVPN on Firestick:
- ExpressVPN for Firestick
- VyprVPN for Firestick
- IPVanish for Firestick
- Windscribe VPN for Firestick
- PureVPN for Firestick
- CyberGhost VPN for Firestick
Thus by installing VPN on your Fire TV Stick, you can enjoy movies and videos in a secured network. Always remember to download the application either from the app store or from the official website. Downloading the application from an unknown source might result in misbehaviour of application. So download it from official channel.
Thanks for reading this post. Visit www.techfollows.com for more information of latest tech. Leave your feedback and queries in the below comment section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Restore Bookmarks on Firefox Browser
- How to Allow Pop-ups in Firefox Browser
- How to Delete Cookies in Edge Browser
- How to Update Microsoft Edge Browser on Smartphone & PC
- How are Code and Programs for Online Games Created?
- How to Change Search Engine in Microsoft Edge
- How to Add Google to Favorites in Safari Browser
- How to Reinstall Safari Browser on iPhone
- How to Take a Full Page Screenshot on Chrome Browser
- How to Remove Search Marquis from Mac