TVTap is one of the reliable live TV streaming apps that is available for free. I have been using this app on my Android smartphones for years. After I got my new Fire TV Stick, I sideloaded the TVTap app using its APK file.
If you want to sideload the TVTap app on your Firestick, this guide can help you. Here, I have explained different ways to access the TVTap platform on Fire TV Stick and Fire TVs.
How to Install TVTap on Firestick/Fire TV?
As the TVTap app is not available on the Amazon App Store, you have to sideload the app using Downloader on Firestick.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
1. Get the Downloader app on your Fire TV Stick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, open the Settings menu on your Firestick.
3. Choose the My Fire TV tile and tap the Developer Options.
4. Select the Install Unknown Apps and choose the Downloader app.
5. Enable the toggle and open the Downloader app.
6. Enter the TVTap APK download URL (https://bit.ly/3tJFevY) and click the Go button.
7. The APK file will be downloaded. After downloading the file, click Install on the installer tab.
8. Once installed, click Open to launch the TVTap app.
How to Use TVTap on Firestick
1. Once you open the TVTap app, you will get the Channels Home screen.
2. Click the Hamburger icon on the top left to get the list of available categories.
3. If you want to filter channels via country, tap the Globe icon in the top right corner.
4. To change the video quality, language, and more, go to the Settings menu. The Settings icon is available on the Categories menu.
5. If you want to search for a particular channel, click the Search icon next to the Globe icon.
6. With this, you can stream your favorite live TV channel for free on your Firestick.
Yes and no. TVTap addon was available on Kodi. Then, the repository offering the addon discontinued its services.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.