Vudu is a free streaming service to watch movies and TV shows on your Firestick. You can install this app directly on your Firestick from the Amazon App Store. If the app is unavailable in the Amazon App Store for your region, you can sideload the app from Vudu APK using Downloader. Vudu also lets you rent or purchase movies and shows and download them to your device. The rental or purchase costs usually range between $3.99 and $24.99.
Through this guide, let me help you download and watch Vudu on Firestick.
How to Install the Vudu App on Firestick
Make sure that your Firestick is connected to a reliable WiFi network.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen using the remote.
2. Click the Find icon and enter Vudu in the search bar.
3. Tap the Vudu app from the apps list.
4. Hit Get to install the Vudu app on Firestick.
How to Install Vudu on Firestick using Downloader
If you can’t find the Vudu app in the Amazon App Store, you can sideload Vudu by installing the Downloader app on your Firestick.
1. After installing the Downloader app, navigate to Firestick Settings.
2. Select My Fire TV and tap Developer Options.
3. Click the option Install unknown apps and turn ON the Downloader.
4. Enter the Vudu APK link (https://urlsrt.io/Vudu-APK) in the search box.
5. The APK will start to download once you hit Go.
6. Wait till the APK file downloads and click Install on the installation screen.
7. Once installed, tap Open to launch the app on your Firestick/Fire TV.
How to Activate and Watch Vudu on Firestick
1. Launch the Vudu app on your TV.
2. The Vudu activation code will be displayed on your TV.
3. Go to the Vudu activation site (http://vudu.com/start) from a browser on your Smartphone/PC.
4. Enter the activation code and log In to your Vudu account using the required credentials.
5. Once the app is activated, play any movie on the Vudu app and stream it on your Fire TV.
How to Move the Vudu App to the Firestick Home Screen
If you are a frequent Vudu user, you can move the Vudu app to the home screen on your Fire TV Stick.
1. Click the Apps icon on the Firestick home screen.
2. Find and highlight the Vudu app.
3. Hit the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Reposition the Vudu app to the first row by selecting the Move or Move to Front option.
Frequently Asked Question
No. Vudu is geo-restricted outside the US. However, you can use the best VPN, such as NordVPN on your Firestick to access Vudu outside the US.
The Vudu app won’t work when the internet connection on your device is poor, the app is outdated, there is an overloaded cache, or there are temporary issues on your device.
When the app is not working, uninstall and reinstall it on your device. If the problem continues, restart your Firestick to fix the bugs and clear the cache, which might be the reason for the issue. Finally, update your Firestick to fix the error.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.