- You can install the Kayo Sports app on Firestick from Fire OS 7 & above.
- Install the App: Go to Search → Search for Kayo Sports → Select the Kayo Sports app → Tap the Get button.
After shifting to Australia, I was searching for a reliable sports streaming platform for my Firestick. Thats when I came to know about the Kayo Sports app. The Kayo Sports app is available for Fire OS 7 and above devices. Luckily, my Firestick runs on Fire OS 22.214.171.124. If you are using the older version, update your Firestick. After checking the availability, I subscribed to Kayo Sports and installed the app on my Firestick to stream the live sports matches.
If you want to access the Kayo Sports app on your Firestick, use the steps and methods mentioned here. I have used three ways to get the Kayo Sports app on Fire TV Stick.
How to Install Kayo Sports on Firestick
1. On the Firestick home screen, tap the Search icon.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, type Kayo Sports and search for it.
3. Select the Kayo Sports app from the search results.
4. Tap the Get or Download button to get the app.
5. After the installation, tap the Open button to launch the app.
How to Activate & Stream Kayo Sports on Firestick
1. Launch the Kayo Sports app on your Firestick.
2. Click the Sign In button on the app interface and note the activation code displayed on the TV screen.
3. From a browser on your PC or smartphone, navigate to the website (auth.streamotion.com.au/activate). You can also scan the QR code on the Kayo Sports app to get the activation website.
4. Type the code on the box and hit the Continue button.
5. Now, sign in with your Kayo Sports account to complete the activation.
6. After that, the Kayo Sports app on your Firestick will reload. Now, you can stream your desired sports content on a big screen.
How to Sideload Kayo Sports on Firestick
1. Make sure that your Firestick is connected to stable WiFi.
2. Go to the Home screen on the Firestick and click the Find icon.
3. On the Search bar, type Downloader and search for the app.
4. Select the Downloader app from the search suggestions.
5. Hit the Download icon or the Get button to install the app on Firestick.
6. After installation, go to the home screen and click the Settings icon.
7. Select the My Fire TV option at the bottom.
8. Navigate to the Developer Options and select Install unknown apps.
9. Locate the Downloader app and turn it ON. Now, you can sideload apps on Firestick using Downloader.
10. Open the Downloader app and allow access to the required permissions.
11. Navigate to the Home tab and enter the Kayo Sports APK (https://bit.ly/40tRfCg) link on the URL box. Then, hit Go.
12. Tap the Install button on the Kayo Sports Installation screen.
13. That’s it. You have successfully installed the Kayo Sports app on Firestick.
14. After installation, you must activate the Kayo Sports app to stream its content on your Fire TV.
How to Watch Kayo Sports on Firestick using Silk Browser
You can also stream Kayo Sports on Firestick using the Silk browser. To do it, refer to the steps below.
1. Download the Amazon Silk Browser from the App Store on your Firestick.
2. If you reside outside Australia, install a VPN on Firestick and connect it to the Australian server.
3. Launch the Silk browser on your Firestick and accept all the required permissions.
4. Navigate to the address bar and type the Kayo Sports URL (kayosports.com.au) using the virtual keyboard.
5. Sign In to your Kayo Sports account using the necessary login details.
6. Once signed in, play any video on the Kayo Sports website and watch it on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
How to Stream Kayo Sports on Firestick Using Screen Mirroring Method
1. Install the Kayo Sports app from the Play Store on your Android Phone and log in to your account.
2. Connect the Android Phone and Firestick to the same WiFi.
3. Enable the mirroring mode on your Firestick using the steps below.
Go to Settings → Tap Display & Sounds → Hit Enable Display Mirroring.
4. Once enabled, navigate to the Notification Panel on your Android Phone and tap the Cast icon.
5. From the menu, locate and tap the name of your Fire TV Stick.
6. Within seconds, your Android device screen will be mirrored on your Fire TV or Firestick-connected TV.
7. Play any content on the Kayo Sports mobile app and enjoy streaming it on your Fire TV.
Kayo Sports: Subscription Plans
Kayo Sports offers three different subscription plans. The price of the plans is mentioned below. You can subscribe to any one of the plans on the official website.
Popular Sports Available on Kayo Sports
Kayo Sports offers live and VOD content of 50+ sports. Some of them are listed below.
- US Football
- Cycling, and more.
Features of Kayo Sports
- Split View – It lets you stream 4 different videos simultaneously on a single screen.
- Key Moments Timeline – Helps to jump to all the Key moments in the sport.
- Race View– This feature gives alternate camera angles to enhance the viewing experience for selected sports like motor GP racing, Formula One, and V8 supercars.
- HD Support – Almost all the videos on Kayo Sports can be streamed in HD quality.
- Fixtures – It also provides a date and time guide for the matches.
- Kayo Freebies – By registering for Kayo Freebies, you can get free access to live and on-demand sports content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kayo Sports has 13 dedicated live sports channels, including Fox Sports (FOX SPORTS 505, FOX SPORTS 506, etc. )
No. Kayo Sports is not free. However, you can stream the sports content for free by subscribing to the 7-day free trial on Kayo Sports.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install NOW TV on Chromecast with Google TV
- How to Play GTA Vice City on Netflix
- Scary Skins For CS2 Players
- How to Install Vudu on Samsung Smart TV
- How Do Window Cleaning Robots Work?
- How to Update Sharp Smart TV Firmware [All Models]
- How to Watch Facebook Live Videos on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch Freeview on Firestick
- The Most Popular Online Casino Games in Australia
- Navigating Regulatory Challenges: No KYC Crypto Payment Gateways