How to Get Kayo Sports on Firestick / Fire TV
Kayo Sports is a sports streaming service in Australia. This service includes both live and on-demand content of 50+ sports games. It has more than 13+ sports TV channels and 15,000 hours of on-demand sports videos. With the Kayo Sports app, you can even watch live sports content in HD quality. Unfortunately, Kayo Sports is not available in the Amazon App store. So, you need to sideload the Kayo Sports app on Firestick using Downloader.
Important: Kayo Sports is only available in Australia. Users outside Australia must use a VPN, like ExpressVPN on Firestick, to bypass the geo-restrictions.
How to Install Kayo Sports on Firestick
1. Make sure that your Firestick is connected to a stable Internet connection.
2. Go to the Home screen on the Firestick and click the Find icon.
3. On the Search bar, type Downloader and search for the app.
4. Select the Downloader app from the search suggestions.
5. Hit the Download icon or the Get button to install the app on Firestick.
6. After installation, go to the home screen and click the Settings icon.
7. Select the option My Fire TV at the bottom.
8. Navigate to the Developer Options and select Install unknown apps.
9. Locate the Downloader app and turn it ON. Now, you can sideload apps on Firestick using Downloader.
10. Open the Downloader app and allow access to the required permissions.
11. Navigate to the Home tab and enter the Kayo Sports APK link on the URL box. Then, hit Go.
12. Tap the Install button on the Kayo Sports Installation screen.
13. That’s it. You have successfully installed the Kayo Sports app on Firestick.
How to Activate Kayo Sports on Firestick
1. Launch the Kayo Sports app on your Firestick.
2. Click the Sign In button on the app interface and make a note of the activation code displayed on the TV screen.
3. From a browser on your PC or smartphone, navigate to the website auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
4. Type the code on the box and hit the Continue button to activate the app.
5. Relaunch the Kayo Sports app on your Firestick and stream your desired sports content on a big screen.
Alternate Method to Watch Kayo Sports on Firestick
You can also stream Kayo Sports on Firestick using the Silk browser. To do it, refer to the steps below.
1. Download the Amazon Silk Browser from the Amazon App Store on your Firestick.
2. If you reside outside Australia, install a VPN on Firestick and connect it to the Australian server.
3. Launch the Silk browser on your Firestick and accept all the required permissions.
4. Navigate to the address bar and type the Kayo Sports URL (kayosports.com.au) using the virtual keyboard.
5. Sign In to your Kayo Sports account using the necessary login details.
6. Once signed in, play any video on the Kayo Sports website and watch it on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
Kayo Sports: Subscription Plans
Kayo Sports offers three different subscription plans. The price of the plans is mentioned below. You can subscribe to any one of the plans on the official website.
|Plans||Price||No.of Screens||Streaming Quality|
Features of Kayo Sports
The salient features of the Kayo Sports app are listed below.
- Split View – It lets you stream 4 different videos simultaneously on a single screen.
- Key Moments Timeline – Helps to jump to all the Key moments in the sport.
- Race View– This feature gives alternate camera angles to enhance the viewing experience for selected sports like motor GP racing, Formula One, and V8 supercars.
- HD Support – Almost all the videos on Kayo Sports can be streamed in HD quality.
- Fixtures – It also provides a date and time guide for the matches.
- Kayo Freebies – By registering for Kayo Freebies, you can get free access to live and on-demand sports content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kayo Sports has 13 dedicated live sports channels, including Fox Sports (FOX SPORTS 505, FOX SPORTS 506, etc. )
No. Kayo Sports is not free. However, you can get Kayo Sports for free by subscribing to the 7-day free trial.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Live Stream MLB 2023 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Chromecast MLB 2023 on TV
- How to Watch MLB 2023 on LG Smart TV
- How to Cancel Acorns Subscription [App & Web]
- How to Chromecast 123Movies on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook
- Best Ways to Change Tinder Location to Get More Matches
- How to Watch F1 2023 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch F1 on Firestick [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Watch NCAA March Madness on LG Smart TV