Are you looking for a free streaming service for your Firestick? You can check out Live NetTV to stream the live TV channels for free. Though this app is unavailable in the Amazon App Store, you can sideload the Live NetTV Apk on your Firestick using Downloader. You can also screen mirror your Android device to Firestick to watch Live NetTV.
Live NetTV offers 2000+ Live TV channels for streaming in Entertainment, Sports, News, Documentary, Kids, and more. The TV channels are available in English, French, Spanish, and more. You can stream the Live TV channel using the inbuilt Media player as well as the external player. It also updates the Channel list regularly for streaming new content.
In this article, we have provided the simple steps to get the Live NetTV app on your Firestick for watching Live TV channels.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Install Live NetTV for Firestick
Unfortunately, Live NetTV is not officially available on Firestick, so you can only sideload the app using the Downloader app.
1. Head over to the Firestick home screen and hit the Find icon.
2. Click the Search bar and search for the Downloader app.
3. Tap the app from the search results and hit the Get or Download option to install Downloader on Firestick.
4. Ensure to make the following settings on your Firestick device to sideload any apps using the Downloader app.
- Settings→ My Fire TV →Developer Options→ Install unknown apps→ Turn on the option for Downloader app.
5. Open the Downloader app and enter the APK URL of the Live NetTV app [https://bit.ly/48i4rO3] in the URL field.
6. Click on the Go option to download the Apk and hit Install to get the Live NetTV app for Firestick.
7. After installation, tap on Done and click the Open option to open the app.
8. Tap on Delete to delete the APK file and click on Delete again for confirmation.
How to Access Live Net TV for Firestick
1. Launch and open the Live Net TV on Firestick.
3. Hit the Allow to allow Live Net TV to access your device location.
4. Navigate to the home screen and tap on your favorite movies under various categories to start streaming.
How to Screen Mirror Live Net TV for Firestick from Android Device
Apart from sideloading the Live NetTV app on your Firestick, you can even screen mirror your Android screen to Fire TV Stick to stream the content of Live Net TV.
1. Connect the Android device and the Firestick device to the same WiFi connection.
2. Press the Home button on the Firestick Remote to get the Home screen menu.
3. Select Mirroring to enable the Mirroring your Android device screen to the Firestick TV.
4. Download the Live NetTV app from the Play Store on your Android device.
5. Head over to the Notification Panel on your Android device and hit the Cast icon.
6. Select your Firestick TV device from the list.
7. After pairing, you can get the Android screen mirrored to your Fire TV Stick screen.
Now, you can start exploring your favorite shows and movies on your big screen.
How to Fix Live Net TV Not Working on Firestick
The content of Live Net TV may crash, or the app doesn’t work properly due to some technical issues like inadequate network connection, outdated version of the app, and uncleared cache data of the app. Check out some of the troubleshooting tricks below to eliminate the Not Working issues of the Live Net TV app.
The below-listed reasons are the major causes for Live Net TV not working.
- Improper internet connection.
- Outdated version of the app and Firestick device.
- Excessive cache files on Firestick device.
- Incorrect account details while logging in to the app.
- Internal technical glitches within the app.
You can try the below possible fixes to solve the Not Working error.
- Connect with strong internet connectivity.
- Restart the Firestick device for better performance.
- Clear the unwanted App cache data on Firestick.
- Update the Firestick firmware and the Live NetTV app to the latest version.
- Log in with the proper account credentials.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Live Net TV is unavailable for Firestick. You sideload the app using the Downloader on Firestick.
To add channels to favorites on Live NetTV, open the app → tap on any channel → press OK on remote → hit the Add to Favorites option.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.