For those who use Firestick, it is important to install and use a VPN for various purposes. You might want to access geo-restricted contents and applications. McAfee offers a VPN service called SafeConnect VPN or McAfee VPN. Moreover, McAfee also features an in-built browser for advanced and secured connections. This article will guide you with “how to install McAfee VPN on Firestick?”
Make sure to sign up for McAfee VPN beforehand. McAfee offers two different subscription plans with a 7-day free trial and a 30-day moneyback guarantee. One subscription plan is $7.99/month, and the other one is $79.99/year.
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount + 3 months free.
Is McAfee VPN available for Firestick?
No, it is not available on Amazon Firestick. But that doesn’t imply that you cannot install and use it on Firestick. The application may not be available on the Firestick App Store. But still, you can install it by sideloading Android apk using the Downloader app.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
1. Launch your Amazon Firestick and navigate to the Settings from the home screen.
2. Now choose My Fire TV or Device option.
3. Select Developer Options.
4. Click on the Apps from Unknown Sources to enable it.
5. Now choose Turn On on the pop-up dialog to confirm.
Sideload McAfee VPN on Firestick
1. Launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
2. Now click on the Home tab on the left pane and press the select button to highlight the URL field.
3. Type the following URL: https://bit.ly/39Nu8Kl.
4. Click on the Go button.
5. The Safe Connect McAfee VPN apk will start downloading on your Firestick.
6. Once the VPN has been downloaded, click on the Install option on the installation screen.
7. Click Open to launch the app or just click Done on the following screen.
8. Now click Delete on the following pop-ups in order to delete the apk file.
9. Launch the McAfee VPN on your device from the My Apps section.
10. Click on the Sign-in option and log in with your McAfee credentials.
11. Now select the server location you want from the home screen.
12. Don’t close the screen just minimize it and now open the applications you want to use and access.
Some VPNs are available on the Amazon App Store itself, which doesn’t require any third-party applications to download. Install them and protect your identity while using Firestick. Here are some of them that you
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Stream Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
- How to Get Paramount Plus on Roku Devices
- How to Turn Off Chromecast [Possible Ways]
- How Has Technology Changed the Gaming Industry?
- How to Install and Watch HBO Max on Google TV
- How to Cancel YouTube TV Subscription 
- 5 Apps for Car interacting to enjoy the Driving experience
- How to Log out of Netflix on Roku [All Models]
- Understanding the Benefits of Cutting the Cord
How to2 years ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
Apps1 month ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
IPTV4 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [January 2021]
FireStick1 year ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android9 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [January 2021]
How to10 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android9 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows
How to10 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes