- Norton Secure VPN is not available for Firestick devices. You have to sideload the VPN using its APK file.
- Sideload: Install Downloader on Firestick → Enable Install Unknown Apps toggle → Open Downloader →Enter the Norton VPN APK URL → Install the VPN.
Norton Secure VPN can’t be installed on Amazon Firestick and Fire TVs. The app is not listed on the Amazon App Store. You need to sideload the app using third-party installers like Downloader or ES File Explorer. With the Norton VPN on Firestick, you can mask your IP address and hide your online identity.
Norton Secure VPN is a premium VPN service that is available only for smartphones and PCs. The VPN offers more than 2,000 servers in 29 countries.
In this guide, you will learn how to sideload and use the Nortan VPN on Firestick devices.
How to Download Norton VPN on Firestick [Downloader]
1. Power On your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
2. Tap the Find menu on the home screen.
3. Click the Search tile and type Downloader on the search bar.
4. Select the app from the search suggestions list and click the Get or Download button to install the Downloader app on Firestick.
5. Tap the Settings icon on the home screen.
6. Choose My Fire TV.
7. Select the Developer Options menu.
8. Click the option Install Unknown apps.
9. Navigate to the Downloader app and enable it.
10. Launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
11. Select the home tab on the left side panel.
12. Click on the URL field and enter the Norton VPN APK link (https://bit.ly/3PlcJgQ).
13. Click Go to download the Norton Secure VPN APK file.
14. After downloading it, click on the Install option.
15. Finally, tap Done to close the installer tab.
16. If you have selected the done option, follow the on-screen prompts to delete the apk file.
17. Launch the Norton VPN app on your Firestick.
How to Download Norton VPN on Firestick [ES File Explorer]
1. The first thing to do is to download the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick. Then, enable Unknown Sources for ES File Explorer by following the steps given below.
Go to Firestick Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable ES File Explorer.
2. Launch the app and buy the premium version of ES File Explorer which costs $6.99 per month. Then, click on the Downloader icon.
3. Then, select the +New icon at the bottom of the page.
4. Enter the Norton VPN download link (bit.ly/3PlcJgQ) in the Path field and click Download Now.
5. Wait till the file gets downloaded and click Open File.
6. Scroll down until the Next button changes to the Install option.
7. Click Install to install the app on your Firestick.
8. After the installation, select Open to launch the app on Firestick.
How to Setup & Use Norton Secure VPN on Firestick
1. Go to the Norton website and subscribe to any plan listed below. If you have a subscription, ignore this step.
- $4.99/month or $19.99/year- 1 device
- $7.99/month or $29.99/year – 5 devices
- $9.99/month or $49.99/year – 10 devices
2. Now, launch the Norton VPN on your Firestick.
3. Sign in with your login details.
4. Click the VPN Region drop-down button and select a server.
5. When you get the connected screen, minimize the Norton Secure VPN on Firestick.
6. Start browsing on your Firestick with complete encryption.
7. To change the server location, go to the VPN Region menu and select the country that your wish to connect with.
8. Toggle on the Block Ad Trackers button to block ad trackers.
9. Select the WiFi option and toggle on the Auto-Protect option to stay protected from trackers.
10. Click the Off button on the Connected screen to turn off the VPN.
Fix Norton Secure VPN not Working on Firestick
As the Norton VPN is not officially available for Firestick, the VPN may not work properly. If Norton VPN is not connecting or won’t turn on, then follow the steps given below to fix it.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Restart your Firestick.
- Connect the VPN to another server.
- Close and open the app.
- Check whether the Norton VPN server is active or down. You can check the server outage on the website status.norton.com
- Update Fire TV OS to fix the issue.
Features of Norton Secure VPN
- With every subscription, you will get 50 GB of encrypted cloud storage.
- It also comes with a built-in password manager and parental control features.
- Norton VPN is powered by LifeLock to monitor the Dark Web.
- It also has bank-grade encryption and can protect you from public Wi-Fi.
- The VPN offers a Split Tunneling feature to access remote devices.
- With the Kill Switch feature, it will disconnect the internet if the VPN connection is lost.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want the best VPN for your Firestick, we recommend NordVPN. The VPN offers the most advanced security features.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Vision IPTV: Watch 8500+ Channels and 85,000+ Video On Demand for $7.22
- How to Watch UEFA Champions League 2023-24 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Reset Samsung Smart TV Remote for All Models
- How to Watch LaLiga on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream LaLiga on LG Smart TV
- How to Install and Watch NFL on PS5
- How to Stream NFL Game Pass on Chromecast
- How to Add and Watch NFL on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream MLB 2023 on Firestick
- How to Watch MLB 2023 [Major League Baseball] on Roku