Firestick is one of the streaming devices which lets you access the things that aren’t available within the device. It means you can install, unblock and stream the media contents that aren’t available in your region. You can do this easily with the help of a VPN service. There are plenty of VPN services you can find for Firestick. The following section deals with the procedure to download Norton Secure VPN on Firestick.
Norton has a wide set of users worldwide, and nearly 1 million users are accessing it. With Norton VPN, you will be able to bypass various geo-restrictions easily, and also it will secure your privacy with the utmost protection.
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount + 3 months free.
You can’t use Norton VPN for free. You need to purchase a subscription to use the service.
- $4.99/month or $49.99/year- 1 device
- $7.99/month or $79.99/year – 5 devices
- $9.99/month or $99.99/year – 10 devices
Click here to sign up for Norton VPN. Few of the remarkable features of Norton VPN are:
- With every subscription, you will get 50 GB of encrypted cloud storage.
- It also comes with a built-in password manager and parental control features.
- Norton VPN is powered by LifeLock to monitor the Dark Web.
- It also has bank-grade encryption and can protect you from public Wi-Fi.
- It also includes an ad tracker blocker to keep your device from being tracked by advertisers.
How to Install and Use Norton VPN on Firestick
Norton VPN isn’t available for Firestick on its official App Store. Hence, you need to sideload it with the help of the downloader app. As you already know, you need to enable Apps from Unknown Sources setting to sideload third-party apps on Firestick.
1. Launch your Amazon Firestick and choose Settings from the home screen.
2. Choose My Fire TV.
3. Select the Developer Options menu.
4. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn on.
6. Install Downloader on Firestick and then launch the application.
7. Select the home tab on the left side panel.
8. Click on the URL field and type https://bit.ly/3tvWEb9.
9. Click on Go, and the Norton Secure VPN apk file will download on your Firestick.
10. After downloading it, click on the Install option.
11. Finally, click Done to close the installer tab.
Related Guide: How to Install and Use Kaspersky VPN on Firestick
12. If you have selected the done option, follow the on-screen prompts to delete the apk file.
13. Launch the Norton VPN app and log in to your account.
14. Now, you can choose the server location you want and connect to it.
15. After connecting with the server, you can start accessing the geo-restricted you want.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Stream Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
- How to Get Paramount Plus on Roku Devices
- How to Turn Off Chromecast [Possible Ways]
- How Has Technology Changed the Gaming Industry?
- How to Install and Watch HBO Max on Google TV
- How to Cancel YouTube TV Subscription 
- 5 Apps for Car interacting to enjoy the Driving experience
- How to Log out of Netflix on Roku [All Models]
- Understanding the Benefits of Cutting the Cord
How to2 years ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
Apps1 month ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
IPTV4 months ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [January 2021]
FireStick1 year ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android9 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [January 2021]
How to10 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android9 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows
How to10 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes