Norton VPN is a freemium VPN service that is used by more than 1 million people worldwide. It masks your IP address and hides your online identity while streaming content on illegal websites. With that, you can bypass geo-restrictions and watch your favorites without any fuss. The Norton VPN is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. To install the Norton VPN on Firestick, you need to sideload the app using Downloader or ES File Explorer.
Features of Norton VPN
A few of the remarkable features of Norton VPN are:
- With every subscription, you will get 50 GB of encrypted cloud storage.
- It also comes with a built-in password manager and parental control features.
- Norton VPN is powered by LifeLock to monitor the Dark Web.
- It also has bank-grade encryption and can protect you from public Wi-Fi.
- It also includes an ad tracker blocker to keep your device from being tracked by advertisers.
How to Download Norton VPN on Firestick [Downloader]
1. Power On your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
2. Tap the Find menu on the home screen.
3. Click the Search tile and type Downloader on the search bar.
4. Select the app from the search suggestions list and click the Get or Download button to install the Downloader app on Firestick.
5. Tap the Settings icon on the home screen.
6. Choose My Fire TV.
7. Select the Developer Options menu.
8. Click the option Install Unknown apps.
9. Navigate to the Downloader app and enable it.
10. Launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
11. Select the home tab on the left side panel.
12. Click on the URL field and enter the Norton VPN APK link as bit.ly/3QQyRPd.
13. Click Go to download the Norton VPN apk file.
14. After downloading it, click on the Install option.
15. Finally, tap Done to close the installer tab.
16. If you have selected the done option, follow the on-screen prompts to delete the apk file.
17. Launch the Norton VPN app and log in to your account.
18. Connect to any server and stream the geo-restricted services with ease.
How to Download Norton VPN on Firestick [ES File Explorer]
1. The first thing to do is to download the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick. Then, enable Unknown Sources for ES File Explorer by following the steps given below.
Go to Firestick Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Enable ES File Explorer.
2. Launch the app and click on the Downloader icon.
3. Then, select the +New icon at the bottom of the page.
4. Enter the Norton VPN download link in the Path field and click Download Now.
5. Wait till the file gets downloaded and click Open File.
6. Scroll down until the Next button changes to the Install option.
7. Click Install to install the app on your Firestick.
8. After the installation, select Open to launch the app on Firestick.
How to Setup Norton VPN on Firestick
1. Go to the Norton website and subscribe to any plan listed below.
- $4.99/month or $29.99/year- 1 device
- $7.99/month or $39.99/year – 5 devices
- $9.99/month or $59.99/year – 10 devices
2. Now, launch the Norton VPN on your Firestick.
3. Sign in with your login details and select a server.
4. Later, minimize the Norton Secure VPN on Firestick.
5. Start browsing on your Firestick with complete encryption.
6. To change the server location, click on the location icon and select the country that your wish to connect with.
7. Toggle on the Block Ad Trackers button to block ad trackers.
8. Select the WiFi option and toggle on the Auto-Protect option to stay protected from trackers.
Fix Norton Secure VPN not Working on Firestick
If Norton VPN is not connecting or won’t turn on, then follow the steps given below to fix it.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Restart your Firestick.
- Connect the VPN to another server.
- Close and open the app.
- Check whether the Norton VPN server is active or down. You can check the server outage on the website status.norton.com
- Update FireOS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Open the Norton VPN app and click on the Disconnect button to disable VPN.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Restore Bookmarks on Firefox Browser
- How to Allow Pop-ups in Firefox Browser
- How to Delete Cookies in Edge Browser
- How to Update Microsoft Edge Browser on Smartphone & PC
- How are Code and Programs for Online Games Created?
- How to Change Search Engine in Microsoft Edge
- How to Add Google to Favorites in Safari Browser
- How to Reinstall Safari Browser on iPhone
- How to Take a Full Page Screenshot on Chrome Browser
- How to Remove Search Marquis from Mac