TNT is an American cable television launched in 1988. TNT is commonly known as Turner Television Network. It was originally launched to air classic films and series but later shifted its focus to drama films and occasional sports events like NFL, NBA, and AEW. TNT shifted focus because of transferring its broadcast right to its sister channel TBS in 2001. Now, you can enjoy watching sports events. The most popular show available on TNT is AEW. It is a professional wrestling organization that is a competitor to WWE. Users will also get to watch their favorite shows with TNT on Firestick. They only need an internet connection and a cable subscription account to do that. If you are interested, read the procedure below to install and stream TNT on your Amazon streaming device.
How to Install and Stream TNT on Firestick
1. Setup the Firestick device and connect it to an internet connection.
Why you need a VPN
While Streaming online, your IP will be exposed easily. Hence ISPs (Internet Service Providers), app developers, government agencies and hackers can track your online activities with ease. At the end of the day, you may face some legal problems if you have streamed any copyrighted contents. To avoid these problems, we recommend you to use VPN (Virtual Private Network). A good VPN lets you hide your real identity by switching your IP to different locations. On the other hand, VPN is also helpful in accessing the media that are geo-restricted. Some of the apps/services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more are geo-restricted in certain countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN on your device.
After trying out several free and paid VPN services, we recommend you to use NordVPN. It is regarded as the best VPN to safeguard your privacy. While purchasing the NordVPN, make sure to select the annual plans rather than selecting the monthly plans. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount + 3 months free.
2. On the home screen, select the Find tab.
3. Choose the Search option.
4. In the search Bar, type TNT and search for it.
5. Choose the TNT app from the search result.
6. Select the Get tab to install the application on your Firestick.
Alternative Method to Add TNT on Firestick
1. Go to amazon.com with a web browser on your PC or smartphone.
2. Sign in to the account that you configured on the Firestick device.
3. In the search bar, type TNT and search for it.
4. Choose TNT from the search result.
5. Choose your Firestick under the Deliver to section and then hit the Deliver button.
6. Click on the Deliver Button to install TNT on Firestick.
How to Activate and Stream TNT on Firestick
1. Go to tntdrama.com/activate on your browser.
2. Select your device: Amazon Fire TV.
3. Enter the activation code and click on Submit.
4. Enter your cable subscription login details to verify your account.
5. Now, you can open the TNT application and log in to stream it.
I hope that you have learned how to install TNT on your device. With TNT, you can watch all the sports available on its platform. Also, some feature films are available to stream.
Any difficulty in installing TNT on Firestick? Comment below the issues to resolve them immediately.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch HGTV on Amazon Firestick
- 7 Cool Gadgets for Coders of Different Programming Languages
- How to Watch Funimation on Google TV
- How to Stream Crunchyroll on Google TV
- How To Use Technology Advancements To Improve Your Business
- How to Chromecast PDF Files Using Smartphone & PC
- How to Connect AirPods to Your Mac
- The Best Websites To Keep You Entertained This Festive Season
- How to Unlock Your Apple Watch Immediately
- How to Turn on Your Apple Watch