Tubi is a legal streaming service that provides more than 50000 titles of movies & TV series, 200+ live TV channels, and more for free with ads. It has content from different genres like horror, action, comedy, sci-fi, romance, etc. Amazon Firestick users can directly install the Tubi TV app from the Amazon App Store. In addition, you can also sideload the Tubi APK on Firestick using Downloader. With Tubi TV on Firestick, enjoy streaming the latest movies and TV series on a larger screen.
How to Get Tubi TV on Firestick
1. Initially, connect the Firestick to WiFi and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Find icon and tap the Search bar.
3. Type and search for the Tubi TV app.
4. Select the Tubi TV app from the list.
5. Click Get to download the app on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
6. Once installed, launch the app for activation.
How to Activate Tubi TV on Firestick
1. Open the Tubi TV app on your Fire TV and click the Search and More option.
2. Click Sign in, and a code will be displayed on your Fire TV screen.
3. Open a browser on your device, either smartphone, laptop, or tablet.
4. Visit the Tubi TV activation website (www.tubitv.com/activate) from a browser. Then, enter the code and click Activate.
5. Sign In to your Tubi account using the necessary login details.
6. Once activated, relaunch the Tubi app on Firestick and stream your favourite TV shows for free.
Alternative Way to Download Tubi TV on Firestick
When you are unable to install the app on Firestick through Amazon App Store, you can sideload Tubi by installing Downloader app on Firestick.
1. Navigate the Firestick Home screen and click Settings → Tap My Fire TV.
2. Select the Developer options and click Install Unknown Apps.
3. Click Downloader and turn it ON.
4. Launch Downloader and enter the Tubi TV APK link in the URL field.
5. Click Go to download the Tubi TV APK file on Firestick.
6. Click Confirm on the appearing prompt and tap Install to start the app installation process.
7. Launch the Tubi TV app after installation and log in to your Tubi TV account to stream movies on a big screen.
How to Watch Tubi TV on Firestick
1. Once Tubi is activated on Firestick, launch the app.
2. The left side panel consists of several options like Search, Channels, Categories, Home, and Settings.
- Search – Under this tab, type and search for your desired movies or TV show.
- Home – You can find all the latest and popular movies under the Home section.
- Categories – The movies available on Tubi are classified into different genres like Action, Drama, Documentaries, etc.
- Channels – To watch live TV content, navigate to the Channels section.
- Settings – Under the settings, you will find options like Parental Control, closed captioning, etc.
Features of Tubi TV
1. Tubi TV has a user-friendly interface that assists you in watching your favourite shows with ease.
2. It has an in-built video player with playback options to stream videos.
3. Tubi TV adds free HD movies and shows every week, so you’ll never run out of content.
4. This app allows you to create a queue and bookmark the content.
5. You can watch content from various genres like Anime, Horror, Action, Drama, and more.
6. All the content on Tubi TV can be streamed for free with minimal ads.
How to Fix Tubi TV Not Working on Firestick
The most common fixes to the Tubi TV not working on the Firestick issue are discussed below.
1. Close and reopen the Tubi TV app on your Fire TV.
2. Check the Internet connection.
3. Restart the Tubi app and device.
4. Check for the Tubi TV app update. If an update is available, update the app on Firestick.
5. Ensure that the Firestick is updated to the latest version.
6. Connect the Firestick to a different HDMI port on your TV and try installing the Tubi app again.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, Tubi is available in the Amazon App Store of Firestick.
Yes, Tubi is a free streaming service with limited ads.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Vision IPTV: Watch 8500+ Channels and 85,000+ Video On Demand for $7.22
- How to Watch UEFA Champions League 2023-24 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Reset Samsung Smart TV Remote for All Models
- How to Watch LaLiga on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream LaLiga on LG Smart TV
- How to Install and Watch NFL on PS5
- How to Stream NFL Game Pass on Chromecast
- How to Add and Watch NFL on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream MLB 2023 on Firestick
- How to Watch MLB 2023 [Major League Baseball] on Roku