Viva TV APK is a streaming app that lets you watch 1000+ movies and TV series for free with limited ads. Unfortunately, the Viva TV app is not available for Firestick. However, you can sideload the Viva TV APK file on your Fire TV Stick using Downloader or ES File Explorer. Get the app on your Firestick to watch live and on-demand content in HD quality. If you have installed MX Player on Firestick, you can also integrate the player with the Viva TV app and can stream the videos on MX Player.
How to Get Viva TV APK on FireStick using Downloader
Before following the below-mentioned steps, install the Downloader app on your FireStick from the Amazon App Store.
1. Navigate to Settings using the FireStick remote control.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Tap My Fire TV and click the Developer options.
3. Select Install unknown Apps and turn ON the Downloader app.
4. Enter the Viva TV APK link in the URL field and hit Go.
5. Tap Install once the APK is downloaded.
6. Once installed, launch the app on your FireStick.
How to Sideload Viva TV APK on Firestick using ES File Explorer
1. Go to Amazon App Store on your Fire TV Stick and install the ES File Explorer on your FireStick.
2. Navigate to FireStick Settings.
3. Click My Fire TV → Select Developer options → Tap Install Unknown apps.
4. Turn On ES File Explorer.
5. Launch the ES File Explorer and tap Downloader. Then, hit the +New icon on the app.
6. Enter the Viva TV APK link and file name in the respective field and click Download Now.
7. Tap Open File after downloading the APK.
8. Hit Install on the pop-up appearing.
9. Again, tap Install to install the app on FireStick.
How to Add Subtitles on Viva TV App
1. Launch the Viva TV app on your Fire TV or Firestick-connected TV.
2. Choose a movie and tap Watch Now.
3. Click on any streaming link in the displayed links.
4. Hit Play with Subtitles and choose a subtitle language. Then, select a subtitle file to enable the subtitles on the video.
If you have any issues navigating and selecting the movie on the Viva TV app, download and use the Mouse Toggle app on Firestick for easier navigation.
How to Screen Mirror Viva TV App on Firestick [Android Phone]
Follow the below-mentioned steps to install the Viva TV APK on your Android Phone in order to screen mirror it on the FireStick.
1. Open a browser on your Android phone and download the Viva TV APK file from an APK website.
2. Once the APK is downloaded, go to Settings → select Security.
3. Enable the Unknown sources and navigate to File Manager.
4. Click the Viva TV APK file and tap Install on the installation screen.
5. Launch the app after completing the installation.
Connect your Android and FireStick to the same WiFi connection. Then, enable the Screen Mirroring option on your Firestick by following these steps.
- Long-Press the Home button on the FireStick remote and click the Mirroring option on the Quick Access menu.
6. Open the Viva TV app on your Android phone.
7. Tap the Cast icon from the Notification panel.
8. Select your FireStick to mirror the Android screen.
9. Now, the Android phone screen is mirrored on your FireStick. Play your favorite content on the Viva TV app to view it on your FireStick-connected TV or Fire TV.
How to Fix Viva TV Not Working on FireStick
Some of the major fixes to resolve the Viva TV app not working on FireStick are discussed below.
1. The video will buffer if you are using a poor Internet connection. To resolve it, connect the Firestick to stable WiFi.
2. While Screen mirroring, make sure that you have connected both devices to the same WiFi connection.
3. Update the FireStick and then update the app to its latest version.
4. It is normal to lag when the storage is more. Clear the app cache on Firestick and check again.
5. Sometimes, the issue may happen due to any fault in the device. Restart your FireStick to solve this issue.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the Viva TV app on your Firestick.
Frequently Asked Question
No, the Viva TV app is not available on the Amazon App Store.
Yes, all the Viva TV contents are free to watch on FireStick.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.