Crazy 8 is a free digital card game you can play with your friends on iMessage. This game is similar to UNO, which requires a minimum of 3 players. This game can be played with up to 7 players. The basic requirement of this game is that all your friends should be iPhone users with iMessage enabled. This game demands a strong internet connection. So, connect the iPhone to strong WiFi before playing the Crazy 8 game.
How to Add Crazy 8 on iMessage
 Unlock your iPhone and navigate to the Messages app.
 Start a group chat or select the group text you have already created.
Note: You can also add someone to a group text on your iPhone after creating the group.
 Check whether iMessage is enabled on every player’s iPhone.
To enable, Go to Settings → Click Messages → Turn On iMessage.
 Select App Store from App Drawer under the Text box.
 You will be directed to the App Store home page within the iMessage screen.
 Hit the Magnifying Glass icon in the top right corner.
 Type and search for the Game Pigeon app.
 Then, tap Get/Cloud icon to install the Game Pigeon app on iMessage.
How to Play Crazy 8 Game With Your Friends on iMessage
 Choose the Game Pigeon app from the App Drawer.
 On the Game Pigeon Home page, locate and select Crazy 8.
 Click the Send icon (Blue Arrow icon) to send the invites to your friends.
 Crazy 8 game invites will be sent to all your friends on the group text chat.
 Choose your display name and tap Connect to start the game.
 But you must wait until other players join to make their respective moves.
 You will be notified when your friends are available to play.
Know the Rules of Crazy 8!
- The player who has no card in his hands eventually wins the game.
- Out of 52 cards, 7 cards will be given to each player through shuffling.
- The rest of the cards will be placed aside, and a random card will be turned up to start playing.
- All players should pick up a card from the 7 cards assigned to them in accordance with the number or color of the card released from the unopened pack.
- While playing for several similar rounds, a player can choose any card from the common pack when he runs out of all cards from his hand.
- This 8th card directs the game for all players – you can either play by the 8th card’s number or color or by the player’s choice who has drawn the 8th card.
- You might also draw Special Cards like Skip, Reverse, Draw 2, Crazy Draw 4, etc., as the 8th card.
- If Skip, the player loses a turn.
- If Reverse, a turn should begin with a counter-clockwise or anti-clockwise direction.
- If Draw 2, the player must take out 2 random cards from the common pack.
- If Crazy Draw 4, the player can set the color norm of the round and ask the next player to draw 4 cards from the common pack.
How to Customise Crazy 8 Profile
 Navigate to the Settings section of the Game Pigeon app.
 You can now customize your Crazy 8 profile by selecting gender, hairstyle, skin tone, accessories, etc.
 Then, you can resume playing Crazy 8 with the profile picture of your interest.
Other Games to Play on iMessage:
Frequently Asked Questions
If you haven’t enabled the iMessage on your iPhone, you can’t play the Crazy 8 game on your iPhone. To solve this issue, go to Settings and enable the iMessage.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Change Language on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install and Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download and Activate NBC on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Get DAZN on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch Philo on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Listen to Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung TV Not Connecting to WiFi
- How to Enable & Use Sleep Timer on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install Bally Sports on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Turn Off Voice Assistant on Samsung Smart TV