Apple TV is one of the popular streaming services that offers thousands of movies to buy or rent. It also offers Apple original series and films. Apple TV is compatible with Apple devices, streaming platforms, Smart TVs, and gaming consoles. When it comes to gaming consoles, Apple TV is compatible with PlayStation and Xbox. Though Apple TV is compatible with PlayStation, it is not available on PS3. Instead, it is only available on the PlayStation 4 and 5. If you want to stream Apple TV on PlayStation consoles, you can go with the PS4 and PS5.
Apple TV compatible Devices
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
- Fire TV
- Google TV
How to Subscribe to Apple TV
1. First, make sure you install the Apple TV app on your device.
2. Open the Apple TV app on its compatible device.
3. Click the menu bar and select the Watch Now option.
4. Scroll down to see the Apple TV channels.
5. Then select the Apple TV+ and click the subscription option.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to subscribe to the Apple TV.
7. Once the subscription process is over, sign in with your Apple ID and start enjoying your free trial.
You can follow the above steps to subscribe to the Apple TV on its compatible devices. When you buy the new Apple device, you can get three months free trial for Apple +. But you need to redeem this offer within 90 days after you bought the Apple device. So do subscribe to Apple TV and have a nice movie time with your family. The Apple TV app is also accessible on Nintendo Switch to stream the Apple Originals.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Apple TV is not available on PS3, but you can stream it on your PS4 and PS5.
Navigate to Settings on your Apple TV app and select Users and Accounts. Then select the subscription that you want to cancel and follow the on-screen instructions to cancel the subscription.
The Apple TV monthly subscription costs $4.99 with 7 days of a free trial.