Apple TV app is a subscription-based streaming service and a media player developed by Apple Inc. Its purpose was to provide customers who have apple products with to stream movies and TV shows. You can watch the latest Hollywood movies, TV shows, award-winning documentaries, and more. Apple Inc made the app available to non- Apple devices with certain feature omissions in the year 2020. The Apple TV app can be installed on the Xbox 360 console for streaming the content.
The subscription for Apple TV is called Apple TV+, and it costs only $4.99 per month. It follows the model of Pick and Pay when choosing Apple TV channels. Therefore, you only need to pay for the channels that you want. It also offers movies and TV shows produced exclusively by Apple under the brand Apple Originals. Apple TV does not allow any type of screen mirroring or casting.
How to Create Apple ID
(1) Go to your browser on your PC or smartphone.
(2) Enter Apple TV on the search bar and choose Apple TV Official Website from the search results.
(3) Click Sign In on the home page and select Create New Apple ID.
(4) On the Create Apple ID pop-up menu, enter your details like Name, Birthday, Email Id, and select Continue.
(5) Type the Code sent to your email in the Verify Email Address pop-up menu and click on Continue.
(6) If you have not received any mail from Apple, then select Request a New Code and finish the above step.
(7) On the Add Payment Method pop-up menu, enter your Card Number, CVV, and more.
(8) Enter your City, Street, and State in the Billing Address section and select Continue.
(9) Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
(10) Now, you have your own Apple ID.
How to Subscribe to Apple TV
(1) Go to Apple TV Official Website and select Sign in on the top right corner of the screen.
(2) Enter your Apple ID to sign in with your Apple ID on Apple TV.
(3) Select Start Free Trial on the Apple TV home page and choose the plan you want.
(4) Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the subscription process.
(5) Now, you have subscribed to Apple TV.
How to Install Apple TV on Xbox 360
(1) Connect Xbox 360 to your TV, and make sure you connect Xbox 360 to the internet.
(2) On the home screen, navigate to the Apps menu and click on Search.
(3) Enter Apple TV on the search and choose Apple TV from the search results.
(4) Click Install to download and install the Apple TV app on your Xbox 360.
(5) Wait for the installation procedure to be over and launch Apple TV.
(6) Sign in using your Apple ID Credentials.
(7) Enjoy streaming Apple TV content on your Xbox 360. In the same way, you can also watch Apple TV on Xbox One.
Apple TV subscription costs about $4.99 per month and $49.99 per year.
You can try different methods to solve the Apple TV app not working on your Xbox 360.
1. Check your internet connection
2. Restart your Xbox 360
3. Uninstall and reinstall the Apple TV app
4. Reset Xbox 360
Yes, Apple ID is very important when you stream the Apple TV app because you need an Apple ID to sign in.
- How to Connect Your Nintendo Switch Controller
- How to Listen to Spotify on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How to Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Nintendo Switch
- How to Delete or Uninstall Games on Xbox One
- 3 Ways to Turn Off Your PS4 Controller
- How to Connect Your Xbox One to WiFi
- How to Reset Your Forgotten PS4 Password
- How to Connect a PS5 Controller to Your PC