How to Stream CBS on Xbox 360
CBS is a commercial broadcast television and radio network. CBS is not available on Xbox 360, but you can use streaming television services like Hulu, AT&T TV Now, fuboTV, Paramount+, and more, which are available on Xbox 360 to stream CBS. Now, let us see how to stream CBS on Xbox 360 using Paramount+. Paramount Plus app offers both live TV channels and on-demand content of CBS.
Subscription Plans for Paramount+
Paramount+ gives you two plans to choose from, and they are
- Essential – This plan includes tens of thousands of episodes & movies along with limited ads. You can stream NFL on CBS live, and top soccer matches like Champions League Live. You can also watch 24/7 live news with CBSN. All this comes at a price of about $4.99 per month and $49.99 per year.
- Premium – This plan includes all the features of Essential but with more live sports and ads only when you stream live TV & a few shows. You can also download your shows to watch them later and stream your local CBS station live. All this comes at a price of about $9.99 per month and $99.99 per year.
How to Create Paramount+ Account
(1) Launch your PC and select the browser.
(2) Enter Paramount+ on the search bar and choose Paramount+ Official Website from the search results.
(3) Click on Try It Free, and on the new page, select Continue.
(4) Choose your plan on the Pick Your Plan page and select Select Plan.
(5) On the Create your Paramount+ Account page, enter your Name, Password, Email Address, and more and select Continue.
(6) Provide your card details like Card Number on the Payment Method page and click on Start Paramont+.
(7) You have now created a Paramount+ account.
Related: How to Stream Paramount Plus on PS5
How to Stream CBS on Xbox 360
(1) Launch your Xbox 360 and navigate to the Apps section.
(2) Select Search Apps. Enter Paramount+ in the search bar and choose Paramount+.
(3) Select Get to download Paramount+ on Xbox 360.
(4) From the home screen, select My games & apps.
(5) Select the Paramount+ app and choose Sign in.
(6) Enter your Paramount+ account details to log in to your account.
(7) Choose the CBS channel and enjoy watching CBS on Xbox 360.
Related: How to Watch Paramount Plus on Xbox One
Try reinstalling Paramount+ on your Xbox 360, check your internet connection, sign out of Paramount+, and after a few seconds, log in using your Paramount+ account and restart your Xbox 360. These are the methods by which you can solve Paramount+ not working on Xbox 360.
You need to pay $5 per month to watch extra content on paramount+.
- How to Connect PS5 [PlayStation 5] to Your TV
- How to Change or Reset Your PS4 Password
- How to Enable and Use the Hidden Internet Browser on Nintendo Switch
- How to Watch YouTube on Xbox One
- How to Watch Crunchyroll on Xbox One
- How to Restart Xbox One [Different Ways]
- How to Reset PS3 [PlayStation 3] to Factory Settings
- How to Connect AirPods to Nintendo Switch