Crunchyroll Inc is a distributor, publisher, production, and licensing company that serves people all over the world. Its main business is distributing and streaming anime and manga. Crunchyroll belonged to Otter Media, a subsidiary of AT&T’s WarnerMedia. In December 2020, Funimation acquired Crunchyroll for a large amount of money, which is a subsidiary of Sony group’s Sony Pictures Entertainment. Crunchyroll is currently available on Nintendo Switch, and you can install Crunchyroll on Nintendo Switch to stream the content.
Features of Crunchyroll
- Stream up to 6 devices simultaneously
- New episodes are available just one hour after release in Japan
- Unlimited access to the world’s largest collection of animes that has over 30,000+ episodes
- It allows you to view animes offline and read mangas for free
- Popular shows that are available on Crunchyroll include Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaibo, Boruto: Naruto Next Generation, My Hero Academy, and World Trigger.
Subscription Plans for Crunchyroll
Crunchyroll has a total of three different plans, and they are:
- FAN – This Plan includes unlimited access to Crunchyroll library with no ads. It gives you access to digital manga, and you can stream on Only one device at a time. This plan costs about $7.99 per month.
- MEGA FAN – This Plan includes all the features of the FAN plan, but in this plan, you can stream simultaneously on 4 devices. It allows you to watch anime offline and also gives you access to special Crunchyroll Expo events and lotteries. Every 3 months, you can get a discount of $15 for a $100 purchase in the Crunchyroll store. The price of the plan is $9.99 per month.
- ULTIMATE FAN – This Plan has all the features of the MEGA FAN plan, but in this plan, you can stream simultaneously on 6 devices. You can get an annual swag bag and access to an exclusive limited-run Hime Nendoroid figure. The Ultimate FAN plan costs $14.99 per month.
How to Create Crunchyroll Account
(1) Launch your browser on the PC. Search for Crunchyroll and choose Crunchyroll Official Website from the search results.
(2) Click on Login on the top right side of the screen. On the new page, scroll down to Sign Up for a Free Account.
(3) Enter your Email Address, User Name, and more. Select Create Account.
(4) You now have your own Crunchyroll account.
How to Subscribe to Crunchyroll
(1) Go to the Crunchyroll Official Website and select Login.
(2) Enter your Crunchyroll account details and select Log In. Now, Click on Try Free Premium on top of the screen.
(3) Choose your Plan and select Start 14- Day Free Trial on the plan you choose.
(4) On the Last Step to Free Trial page, enter your Credit Card details like Card Number, Exp. Month, and click on Start Free Trial.
(4) You have now subscribed to Crunchyroll.
Related: How to Stream Crunchyroll on PlayStation 3
How to Stream Crunchyroll on Nintendo Switch
(1) Turn on your Nintendo Switch and connect the Nintendo Switch to the WiFi.
(2) Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the home screen.
(3) Click the Search and use the on-screen keyboard to enter Crunchyroll on the search bar.
(4) From the search results, choose the Crunchyroll app and select Download.
(5) Once the app has been installed on your switch, open the Crunchyroll app.
(6) Sign in with your Crunchyroll account details and select the shows you want.
(7) Enjoy watching the shows on your Nintendo Switch.
Related: How to Stream Crunchyroll on PS4
Crunchyroll is currently available on Nintendo Switch eShop to download for free. You can buy a Crunchyroll subscription to stream the content.
Yes. You can watch the anime content on the Nintendo Switch app using the Funimation app. It is available for free download in the Nintendo eShop.
The most basic plan costs about $7.99 per month, and the most premium plan costs about $14.00 per month.
- A Comprehensive Look at the Top Electronic Payment Systems in 2023
- How to Play Online Slots: Everything You Should Know
- 5 Ways to Balance Professional Gaming and Studying
- How to Install and Watch MLB TV on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How to Get fuboTV on PS4 [PlayStation 4]
- How to Connect PS5 [PlayStation 5] to Your TV
- How to Enable and Use the Hidden Internet Browser on Nintendo Switch
- How to Watch YouTube on Xbox One