How to Stream DAZN on PS4 [PlayStation 4]
DAZN is a video streaming service for sports content. The streaming service carries on-demand streaming of events like Boxing, Soccer, and more and as well as Original Programming. Dazn is available in more than 200+ countries around the world. It is available in languages like English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and more. DAZN is available on PS4, and you can download the DAZN app to stream the live matches on PS4.
DAZN offers streaming on two devices simultaneously. You can set reminders, pause and rewind live events. It has Fight nights from Golden Boy Promotions and provides access to exclusive live Matchroom Boxing on DAZN. You can stream all the videos live with video quality up to HD.
How to Create DAZN Account
(1) Launch your PC and select your browser.
(2) Search for DAZN and select DAZN Official Website from the search results.
(3) Choose your plan by clicking on Sign Up Now on the plan you chose.
(4) On the Create Account page, enter your Name, Email Address, and Password. Click on Continue.
(5) Provide your card details on the Payment Information page and select Continue.
(6) You have now created your own DAZN account.
Related: How to Stream DAZN on PS5
How to Install and Stream DAZN on PS4
(1) Connect your PS4 to the TV and make sure that your PS4 is connected to the Internet.
(2) Select the PlayStation Store from the home page and select Search.
(3) Enter DAZN on the search bar, and from the search results, choose the DAZN app.
(4) Select Download to download DAZN on your PS4.
(5) Wait for the installation process to finish and open the DAZN app.
(6) Select Log In and enter your DAZN account credentials to sign in to DAZN with your DAZN account.
(7) Select the Shows you want to watch and enjoy watching them on PS4.
No, DAZN currently does not offer any free trial.
The monthly plan costs about $19.99, while the annual membership costs about $99.00. If you choose an annual membership with the subscription paid every month, you can get a discount, and you only need to pay $8.33 per month.
Check your internet connection, try to restart your PS4, reinstall the DAZN app, Log out of your DAZN account and wait for a couple of seconds and log in back to DAZN. These methods can help you solve DAZN not working on PS4.
- How to Connect PS5 [PlayStation 5] to Your TV
- How to Change or Reset Your PS4 Password
- How to Enable and Use the Hidden Internet Browser on Nintendo Switch
- How to Watch YouTube on Xbox One
- How to Watch Crunchyroll on Xbox One
- How to Restart Xbox One [Different Ways]
- How to Reset PS3 [PlayStation 3] to Factory Settings
- How to Connect AirPods to Nintendo Switch