Disney Plus is a video streaming service that focuses on movies, web series, TV shows, documentaries, and animation films. Disney is one of the best streaming services that is loved by many people all around the world for its irreplaceable content. It offers the contents of Star Wars, Pixar, 20th Century Fox, National Geographic, Marvel, and Disney originals. PlayStation 5 is the best gaming console that offers many features as one of a feature, Disney+ is Pre-installed on PS5. So it is easy for you to access the Disney Plus on PS5.
Disney is an ad-free streaming service that comes with a different subscription plan. Not like the other streaming services, you can cancel the subscription at any time. There are three types of subscriptions that you can make. The monthly pack costs $6.99, and the yearly pack comes for $69.99. Disney Plus also offers a bundled pack where you can watch Hulu and ESPN, which costs $12.99 per month.
This amazing streaming service is also compatible with most devices that are followed by Andriod devices, iOS devices, LG smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Vizio TV, Now TV, Chromebook, Chromecast, and gaming consoles PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.
How to Watch Disney Plus on PS5
Since Disney Plus is already available on PlayStation 5, you can directly access the streaming service. There are two ways two access the Disney plus on your PlayStation 5. One is using your PS5’s media remote, and another way is using your PS5 controller.
If you have a media remote, you can directly press the Disney plus button on your PS5 media remote. After launching Disney+ on your PlayStation 5, sign in with your account to stream your favorite content on your PlayStation 5.
How to Access Disney Plus on PS5
1. Power on the PlayStation 5 and connect the PS5 to the WiFi connection.
2. Navigate to the Control Panel of your PS5 and tap the Media tile on the top left corner next to Games.
3. Then, search for Disney Plus as it is already available.
4. Select the Disney Plus and install the app on the PlayStation 5.
5. Open the Disney Plus app and sign in with your account.
6. Choose your favorite content and stream it on your PS5.
Related: How to Stream Disney Plus on Nintendo Switch
How to Create an Account for Disney Plus
1. Visit the official website of Disney Plus using a web browser.
2. Select I don’t have an account to create a new account for Disney Plus.
3. Type your active email address and correct password in the given field.
4. After giving all the details, choose the subscription plan that suits you.
5. Select your payment method to pay for your subscription.
6. Once you create an account, you can sign in to your Disney Plus account.
Disney plus provides you with a variety of content to kill your time. Disney plus is available in many countries. But if you are in a country where Disney Plus is not available, you can use a VPN. You can also watch the geo-restricted Disney Plus content using a VPN.
Yes, Disney Plus is available on PS5, and you can install the Disney Plus app on PS5 to stream the content.
If Disney Plus is not working, you can try any one of the following ways to fix the issue. Check your internet connection, log out from Disney and sign in again, restart your PlayStation 5, update Disney Plus, try watching another show.
Yes, Disney Plus has parental control, but it doesn’t offer many options. But the family member can create individual profiles to access.