How to Get ESPN on PS3 [PlayStation 3]
ESPN is an international as well as popular sports channel. It focuses on sports-related programming, live and pre-taped event telecasts, and talk shows. The app provides the streaming of football, cricket, wrestling, basketball, formula 1, tennis, golf, and more. ESPN is accessible with many devices, including Smart TVs, Gaming Consoles, Streaming Devices, and more. It also offers game highlights and replays for every sport. Let’s look at how to stream ESPN on PS3.
ESPN Plus is necessary to stream ESPN content as it offers live games, studio series, on-demand shows, and original content. Subscribers of ESPN Plus can watch the lives games from MLB, NHL, and MLS. You can treat your eyes with high-definition video streaming at 60 frames per second. You can stream your ESPN Plus account on 5 different devices at a time. It offers subscription plans at an affordable price. The monthly plan costs $6.99 and the annual plan costs $69.99.
How to Subscribe to ESPN Plus
1. Navigate to the ESPN Plus official site through a web browser.
2. Click the Sign up now button.
3. If you have an ESPN account already, sign up with that login credentials.
4. Otherwise, Create a new account by filling up the information required.
5. After creating an account, enter your payment information.
6. Select a Subscription plan that suits you.
7. Once the subscription process is over, now click the Get Started button to stream ESPN plus.
How to Watch ESPN on PS3
ESPN is currently not available on PlayStation 3. But, the ESPN app is available in the PlayStation Store for PS4 and PS5. So you can use the PS3-compatible streaming services that offer ESPN with their monthly packs. The streaming services that offer ESPN are Hulu + Live TV and YouTube TV.
Hulu+ Live TV
Hulu+ Live TV is the most popular stream service that costs $69.99 per month. It has more than 60+ channels that include NBC, Fox, ABC, and CBS. Additionally, It offers 50 hours of cloud DVR storage to Hulu subscribers. You can stream Hulu with Andriod and iOS devices, LG TV, PlayStation, and Xbox. You can download Hulu on PS3 from the PlayStation Store to stream ESPN.
You can stream ESPN through YouTube TV on your PS3 gaming console. YouTube TV offers the ESPN channel with its monthly pack at $64.99 per month. You can access local network channels and 70+ other channels with unlimited cloud DVR storage. It supports Andriod, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more devices. You can stream YouTube TV on three devices at once.
Watching ESPN programs on PS3 will give you a different experience. Now you can easily stream your favorite sports, talk shows, and live events on your PS3. You can also watch ESPN on other Android devices and other gaming consoles like Xbox One.
Yes, you can watch ESPN streaming on the PS3 console with the streaming services such as Hulu. The ESPN app is not compatible with PlayStation 3.
With the seven days free trial, you can stream ESPN for free. However, it needs a subscription to stream further.
If you find any trouble while playing your favorite video title, connect it with a stable internet connection. Force stop the device and restart the PS3 again.
- How to Connect PS5 [PlayStation 5] to Your TV
- How to Change or Reset Your PS4 Password
- How to Enable and Use the Hidden Internet Browser on Nintendo Switch
- How to Watch YouTube on Xbox One
- How to Watch Crunchyroll on Xbox One
- How to Restart Xbox One [Different Ways]
- How to Reset PS3 [PlayStation 3] to Factory Settings
- How to Connect AirPods to Nintendo Switch