Funimation is an American streaming app for anime content. It is available worldwide and provides anime content in every genre. Some of the animes available on Funimation are One Piece, My Hero Academy, Cowboy Bebop, One Punch Man, High School of the Dead, A Certain Magical Index, and The Irregular at Magic High School. The Funimation app is available on the PlayStation Store to install on PS3 and PS4. You can download the app to stream the anime series on PS3.
Features of Funimation
- Watch Ad-Free streaming of anime from its huge library.
- Stream simultaneously on up to 5 devices.
- You can customize a total of 5 profiles for each subscription.
- Watch your favorite episode offline with the download feature.
- You can stream anime on Funimation from anywhere and at any time.
- New episodes are added in dubbed versions within two weeks of Japan’s broadcast.
Funimation Subscription Plans
Funimation gives you a total of three plans. In addition, it offers a free trial of 14 days for all subscriptions.
- Premium – $5.99/month
This plan gives you ad-free access to the entire Funimation library along with Subs and Dubs. You can stream up to two devices simultaneously.
- Premium Plus – $7.99/month
The plan includes all the features of the Premium plan. Apart from this, downloading videos offline and participating in exclusive members-only events. It also has early access to Funimation shop sales.
- Premium Plus Ultra – $99.99/year
This plan includes all the features of the Premium Plus plan, along with annual anniversary gifts and more.
How to Install and Stream Funimation on PS3
(1) Connect your PS3 to your TV and check the internet connection.
(2) Sign in to PlayStation Network using your PS3 account.
(3) Select the Search option on the home screen.
(4) Enter Funimation in the search bar and choose the Funimation app from the search results.
(5) Select Download to download and install Funimation on your PS3.
(6) From the home screen, select TV & Video on the application bar and select the Funimation app.
(7) Choose Sign In, and an Activation Code will appear on the screen.
(8) Go to the Funimation Activation Website [funimation.com/activate] on your PC/ smartphone and sign in using your Funimation account details.
(9) Enter the Activation Code and select Activate. This will activate the Funimation app on your PS3.
(8) Select the anime you want to watch and enjoy watching it on PS3.
Related: How to Stream Funimation on Xbox 360
How to Create Funimation Account
(1) Launch your PC and open any web browser.
(2) Search for Funimation and choose the Funimation Official Website. Select Try Premium Plus.
(3) Choose the Plan you want by selecting Start My Free Trial on that plan.
(4) Enter your Email Address and create a new password. Click on Continue.
(5) Enter details like Name of Card and Card Info on the Payment Information page. Select Start Subscription.
(6) You now have your own Funimation account.
Related: How to Stream Funimation on Nintendo Switch
You can solve the Funimation not working condition on PS3 by checking your internet connection and reinstalling Funimation on your PS3. You can also log out of your Funimation account and sign in again using the same account or restart your PS3. In the end, you can reset the PlayStation 3 console.
Funimation gives you a lot more dubs and subs of animes. It is also a lot less pricy when compared with Crunchyroll. Therefore, Funimation is better than Crunchyroll.
You can provide the promotion code in the Funimation app to redeem the PlayStation Plus offer. PlayStation Plus offers anime content from Crunchyroll and Funimation in the bundle.
- A Comprehensive Look at the Top Electronic Payment Systems in 2023
- How to Play Online Slots: Everything You Should Know
- 5 Ways to Balance Professional Gaming and Studying
- How to Install and Watch MLB TV on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How to Get fuboTV on PS4 [PlayStation 4]
- How to Connect PS5 [PlayStation 5] to Your TV
- How to Enable and Use the Hidden Internet Browser on Nintendo Switch
- How to Watch YouTube on Xbox One