Funimation is an American entertainment company that focuses mostly on Japanese Anime. It specializes in dubbing and distributing East Asian media. The app contains plenty of anime series almost in all genres. Funimation app streams the content without any ads and you can watch them in HD quality. It provides a free trial for 14 days for all the subscriptions for streaming the content. Funimation is available on Xbox 360 and you can watch Funimation on Xbox 360 device by installing the app. (Note: Currently, Funimation is not available on Xbox 360)
Features of Funimation
- You can watch Simulcasts from Japan after two weeks of TV Premiering.
- Download your favorite videos to watch them offline anytime.
- Both Subs and Dubs are available during streaming.
- You can also have a total of five profiles for a subscription and you can customize it.
Subscriptions Plans of Funimation
|Premium||2 simultaneous streams||Month||$5.99|
|Premium Plus||5 simultaneous streams, exclusive members-only events||Month||$7.99|
|Premium Plus Ultra||5 simultaneous streams, exclusive members-only events, Annual anniversary gifts||Year||$99.99|
Some of the Famous Anime on Funimation
- One Piece
- Dragon Ball series
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Attack On Titans
- One Punch Man
- Fairy Tail
- Highschool of the Dead
How to Install Funimation on Xbox 360
(1) Connect the Xbox 360 to your TV and connect Xbox 360 to the internet.
(2) Navigate to Apps and select Search Apps. Enter Funimation on the search bar.
(3) Select the Funimation app from the search results.
(4) Choose Install to install to download Funimation on your Xbox 360.
(5) After the Funimation app gets installed, open the Funimation app and choose the shows you want to watch.
Related: How to Watch Funimation on PS5
How to Watch Funimation on Xbox 360
(1) Select the Funimation app on the home screen and choose Sign in.
(2) An Activation Code will appear on the screen.
(3) From any other device, go to your browser and enter funimation.com/activate on the search bar.
(4) Enter the Funimation account credentials to successfully sign in to Funimation.
(5) On the Activate your device page, enter the Activation code and click on Activate. The Funimation app on your Xbox 360 will be activated.
(6) Select the animes you want to watch on Xbox 360.
Related: How to Stream Funimation on PlayStation 4
How to Create Funimation Account
(1) Turn on your PC and go to your browser. Enter Funimation on the search bar and press Enter.
(2) Select Funimation’s Official Website and select TRY PREMIUM PLUS.
(3) Choose the plan you want and click on the START MY FREE TRIAL.
(4) On the Create a Funimation Account to Get Started page, enter your Email and password. Click CONTINUE.
(5) On the Payment Information page, fill in the details and select START SUBSCRIPTION.
(6) You have created a Funimation account.
Try reinstalling the Funimation app, log out of your Funimation account. After a couple of seconds, try logging back to Funimation with your account, Check the internet connection, Update the Funimation app. These are the methods in which you can solve Funimation not working on Roku.
The biggest difference is that Funimation is more affordable than the other as it costs $5.99 per month while Crunchyroll costs $7.99 per month. It also has more dubbed content than Crunchyroll.
- How to Watch ESPN on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How to Connect Your Nintendo Switch Controller
- How to Listen to Spotify on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How to Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Nintendo Switch
- How to Delete or Uninstall Games on Xbox One
- 3 Ways to Turn Off Your PS4 Controller
- How to Connect Your Xbox One to WiFi
- How to Reset Your Forgotten PS4 Password