Xbox One is equipped with a storage space of only 500 GB or 1 TB. If you are a gamer who wants to explore the new games on Xbox One and doesn’t have enough storage space to install them, then this guide is for you. You can delete unwanted games on your Xbox One in the Games section. If you wish to reinstall the deleted games after some time, you can download the apps from the App Store on Xbox One.
How to Delete Games on Xbox One
1. Start your Xbox One and press the Xbox button on your controller to navigate to the main menu.
2. Select My games & apps from the main menu.
3. Then, click the Games option in the menu.
4. Select the game you want to delete and hit the menu button on your Xbox One controller.
5. Tap Uninstall to delete the game from your Xbox One console.
6. Again, click Uninstall all as the confirmation to delete the game.
7. Finally, the game will be deleted from your Xbox One console.
How to Reinstall Deleted Games on Xbox One
1. Navigate to the Xbox One home screen.
2. Select the My Games & Apps menu and Choose Games.
3. Click the Ready to Install option.
4. Select a Game to reinstall again on your Xbox One console.
5. After selecting the game, click the Install button to download the app on Xbox One.
Other Xbox One Guides:
- How to Set up Xbox One Console.
- How to Connect Xbox One to WiFi.
- How to Connect AirPods to Xbox one.
- How to Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Xbox One.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you can’t uninstall a game on Xbox One, clear the caches on Xbox One and try deleting the app again.
No. If you have uninstalled a purchased game, you can reinstall and use it anytime without paying.
By deleting unwanted streaming apps and games, you can save storage space on Xbox One.
- How to Connect Your Nintendo Switch Controller
- How to Listen to Spotify on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How to Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Nintendo Switch
- How to Delete or Uninstall Games on Xbox One
- 3 Ways to Turn Off Your PS4 Controller
- How to Connect Your Xbox One to WiFi
- How to Reset Your Forgotten PS4 Password
- How to Connect a PS5 Controller to Your PC