The Xbox One games are really interesting to play. Are you an Xbox gamer who wants to explore many new games on Xbox One and worry about the storage problem? The games you installed on your Xbox One cannot be permanently deleted from the Xbox One console. It is always available to reinstall again on your Xbox One console. If you want to install a new game and don’t have storage on your console, you could just delete the old games that you have played many times already. Don’t be too emotional, as you can install the games again on your console. So go through this guide completely to know how to delete games on Xbox one and how to reinstall the game that you deleted already.
How to Delete Games on Xbox One
1. Start your Xbox One and press the Xbox button on your Xbox One controller to navigate to the main menu.
2. Select My games & apps from the main menu.
3. Then, click the Games option in the menu.
4. Select the game that you want to delete and hit the menu button on your Xbox One controller.
5. Tap Uninstall to delete the game from your Xbox One console.
6. Again, click Uninstall all as the confirmation to delete the game.
7. Finally, the game will be deleted from your Xbox One console.
Related: How to Stream Gameplay on Xbox One
How to Reinstall the Deleted Game on Xbox One
1. Navigate to the Xbox One home screen.
2. Select the My Games & Apps menu and Choose Games.
3. Click the Ready to Install option.
4. Select the Game that you uninstalled already and want to reinstall again on your Xbox One console.
5. After selecting the game, click the Install button.
6. Finally, go to the Games section and select the game that you installed now to play.
Though there are many games available on your Xbox One, gamers always want to try out the new games in trend. If you are one among them, you can delete the Xbox games and clear the space on your Xbox One console for the new games that you love to play on Xbox One.
Related: How to Clear Cache on Xbox One
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you can’t delete the saved games permanently. Once you install the game, you have ownership of the game. The deleted games are always available in the ready to install section.
When you uninstall a game, the saved games will not be deleted, but it will clear local saved data along with the game files. So it is better to copy your saved data to external storage, or you can save the complete game on an external hard drive.
To increase the space on your Xbox One console, you can add an external hard drive that is approved by Microsoft. Therefore, you can enjoy the new games without deleting the old games on your Xbox One console.