Xbox One console is a video game console that offers free and paid games to gamers. When you buy a game from the Microsoft Store or the third-party stores, you will be provided with the activation code to get access to the games. When you buy Xbox gift cards to present to your friends or family, you will also get offer codes that you can use on Microsoft-related digital purchases. You can redeem the code on your Xbox or through a web browser on Smart devices. So in this guide, we are going to explain multiple ways to redeem code on Xbox One.
Different Ways to Redeem Code
- Xbox One Console
- Windows 10(Microsoft Store App)
- Web Browser
- Xbox Console Companion App
Redeem Code on Xbox One with the Xbox One console
1. First, turn on your Xbox One console by pressing the power button on your console.
2. Tap the Xbox button on your controller to get the guide.
3. Click the Store icon from the list that appears on the screen.
4. Next, select the Redeem option from the store.
5. Enter the 25-digit activation code in the given field and click the Next button.
6. Then, follow the on-screen instruction to finish the activation process.
Related: How to Delete Profiles on Xbox One
Redeem Code on Xbox One through Windows 10(Microsoft Store App)
1. Turn on your PC or Computer with Windows 10.
2. Open the Microsoft Store app from the taskbar.
3. Next, click the three-doted more icon, which you can find in the top right corner.
4. Select the Redeem a code from the menu.
5. Enter the activation code in the box and click the Next button.
6. After you click the Next button follow the instructions to complete the activation process.
How to Redeem Xbox One Code on Smartphone
1. Make sure you install the Xbox mobile app on your Smartphone.
2. Open the Xbox app and click the Menu icon.
3. Select Browse from the menu that appears on the screen.
4. Next, click the Redeem a code and type the activation code.
5. Click the Next button and follow the prompts to complete the process.
Redeem Xbox One Code through Web Browser
1. Open a Web browser on your Smartphone or computer.
2. Navigate to the Xbox official site.
3. Type your Xbox account detail and click the Next button to sign in with your account.
4. Click the Redeem a code option and type the activation code.
5. Tap the Next button and follow the prompts to finish up the activation process.
Redeem Code with Xbox Console Companion App
1. Initially, open the Xbox Console Companion app on your computer.
2. Click the Store icon under the menu bar.
3. Next, tap the Redeem a code option and enter the 25-digit activation code in the given field.
4. Click the Next button and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Related: How to Connect Xbox One to WiFi
Frequently Asked Questions
To check your code was redeemed, you can see your order history. You can find the date that your code was redeemed. If you find your redeem code under your payment method, it means your code has been redeemed successfully.
Yes, you can redeem the code using a tablet, and you can log in to the Xbox live site using the web browser to redeem an Xbox Code.
- A Comprehensive Look at the Top Electronic Payment Systems in 2023
- How to Play Online Slots: Everything You Should Know
- 5 Ways to Balance Professional Gaming and Studying
- How to Install and Watch MLB TV on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How to Get fuboTV on PS4 [PlayStation 4]
- How to Connect PS5 [PlayStation 5] to Your TV
- How to Enable and Use the Hidden Internet Browser on Nintendo Switch
- How to Watch YouTube on Xbox One