One of the great ways to stream Baseball on your Xbox 360 console would be MLB TV. It is also referred to as Major League Baseball TV. As the name stands, MLB TV is the hub for streaming major Baseball leagues. Moreover, it features an expanded library of on-demand content like classic programs, documentaries, and more. You can stream it through subscription plans with premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly billed at $19.99
- Monthly billed at $2.99
How to Download MLB TV on Xbox 360
1. Start your Xbox console and go to the home screen.
2. Use an analog controller to open the Apps tab on the horizontal menu bar.
3. Open the App Store and search for MLB TV.
4. Click the MLB TV app from search apps results.
5. Highlight the Download button using the analog stick or directional key on your Xbox 360 controller. Press the Ⓐ button on Xbox 360 controller to start the download.
6. Once installed, log in using your MLB.TV credentials.
7. Scroll to the TV tab on the horizontal menu from the home screen.
8. Select MLB.TV under the TV menu on your Xbox 360 console.
9. Enjoy using the app on your Xbox console. You can also stream MLB TV on PS4 [PlayStation 4].
Alternate Method to Stream MLB TV on Xbox 360
You can screen mirror the MLB TV app on the Xbox 360 from your smartphone using the screen mirroring app.
Check SmartGlass App on Xbox 360
1. Go to Home Screen, and expand the Settings tab, using the directional keys ⇦ ⇨.
2. Navigate using ⇦ ⇨ keys and highlight the System option and open it using the button on the controller.
3. Select the Console Settings option.
4. Choose the Connect Devices on the vertical menu on your Xbox 360 controller to open the Devices menu.
5. Make sure that the following options: Xbox SmartGlass Apps and Play To are checked or toggled on.
Installing SmartGlass App on Android
1. Now, open Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Browse for Xbox Smartglass in the search bar.
3. On the results, look for the app titled Xbox Smartglass.
5. Make sure the Xbox 360 and your Android Smartphone are connected to the same WiFi router.
6. Open the Xbox Smartglass app, and it will automatically connect to your Xbox 360, but to stream media following the steps in the next section.
How to Stream MLB on Xbox 360
1. Now, on your Android Smartphone apps list, open the MLB TV app.
2. Open any highlights or games in the MLB TV app.
3. At any point, if you wish to see MLB TV on your Xbox 360, hit the Share button and select Xbox 360.
4. Enjoy watching games from MLB TV on your console.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. MLB TV app is free to download on Xbox 360 and Xbox One. But to watch the live shows, you would need a subscription to any premium plan with MLB.
MLB TV features unique features, including on-demand video content, All-Stars and Postseason, audio skill compatibility, live game DVR controls, full game archives, audio overlay, Spanish audio sync, pitch-by-pitch tracking, clickable linescores & catch-up feature.