Sling TV is a paid subscription service equipped with 200+ TV channels and has more than 85000 movies and TV shows. It includes videos in different categories such as news, entertainment, sports, kids, and more. This service offers videos in 22+ languages. Xbox is a gaming console developed by Microsoft Inc. There are different types of Xbox consoles available online. Apart from playing games on Xbox, you can also install and watch videos from different streaming services. Xbox One is the best Xbox console that offers better graphics, faster processing, etc., compared to other Xbox consoles. If you wish to stream Sling TV on Xbox One, you can directly download the official app from the Xbox One app store.
Sling TV: Subscription Plans
- Sling TV offers a 3-day free trial to new customers. Email and credit card information are mandatory. However, you won’t be charged until your 3 days trial ends.
- After 3 days from the account activation date, you will be charged for the base plan.
- If you cancel the Sling TV subscription before the trial period ends, you cannot access it again and need to subscribe when you log in next time into your Sling TV account.
- Furthermore, it also offers Add-on packages and premium channels.
- All the subscription plans given below have 50 hours of DVR storage.
|$10 for 1st month||$10 for 1st month||$20 for 1st month|
|$35 after 1st month||$35 after 1st month||$50 after 1st month|
|31 Channels||40+ Channels||51 Channels|
|1 Device||3 Devices||Orange Channels – 1 Device|
Blue Channels – 3 Devices
- Connect the Xbox One console to your TV and set up the console with your TV.
- Enable Internet connection on Xbox One console.
- Sign up for the Sling TV free trial or get a subscription.
How to Install Sling TV on Xbox One
Quick Guide: Go to Xbox One home screen → Select Store > Tap Search Apps → Type Sling TV → Select the app → Tap Get it Free to install.
1. Power on your Xbox One console.
2. On the home screen, navigate to the Store tab and select Apps on the right pane.
3. Look for the option Search Apps and hit the Select button on the controller to select it.
4. Type Sling TV in the search field and search for the app in the search results.
5. Select the Sling TV app and tap the Get it FREE button to download the app.
6. Open the Sling TV app and fill in the required login details.
7. Once signed in, watch your favorite channel on Xbox One.
Best Alternatives for Sling TV
The below-listed streaming apps are the best alternatives to the Sling TV service. You can directly download these streaming apps from the app store on Xbox One.
If you are residing outside the US, you can’t access Sling TV service in your region. To overcome this problem, you need to install a VPN on the Xbox console. Then, connect the VPN server location to the US to bypass the geo-restrictions on Sling TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can install the Sling TV app from the app store on Xbox 360.
If Sling TV is not working on your Xbox One, follow the below steps to fix it.
1. Close and reopen the app.
2. Power Cycle Xbox One.
3. Clear caches on Xbox One.
4. Uninstall and reinstall the Sling TV app.
5. Reset Xbox One and reinstall the app again.
Yes. Sling TV is a premium service that provides three types of subscription plans.
- How to Connect Your Nintendo Switch Controller
- How to Listen to Spotify on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How to Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Nintendo Switch
- How to Delete or Uninstall Games on Xbox One
- 3 Ways to Turn Off Your PS4 Controller
- How to Connect Your Xbox One to WiFi
- How to Reset Your Forgotten PS4 Password
- How to Connect a PS5 Controller to Your PC