Spotify offers millions of songs and Podcasts for free for its users. Using Spotify, you can easily find your favorite song, artist, and podcast. Further, you can create and share playlists and build your biggest music collection. It offers thousands of Podcasts in various genres, including Originals. Spotify is compatible with Android, iOS, Smartwatches, and gaming consoles. You can stream your favorite song from Spotify on PS3, PS4, and PS5. The Spotify app can be installed on PS3 from the Store for free.
Spotify has three types of subscriptions to cater to a wide range of users. The subscriptions are Individual, Duo, and Family. The cost of the Individual subscription is $9.99 per month, Duo is $12.99 per month for couples, and Family is $15.99 per month for five members.
How to Install Spotify on PS3
1. Initially, turn on your console by pressing the Power button on your Playstation 3 console.
2. Make sure PS3 is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
3. Navigate to the Main menu on your PlayStation 3.
4. Tap PlayStation Store under the Video option.
5. After you open the PlayStation, click the Apps tile.
6. Pick the Spotify for PS3 app under the Music section.
7. Next, tap the Download button to install the Spotify app on your PS3.
8. Wait till the app is installed on your PlayStation 3.
9. Once the app is installed, navigate to the main menu again.
10. You can find the Spotify app under the Music section.
11. Open the app and type your login credentials to sign in with your Spotify account.
12. Finally, you select your favorite song on Spotify and play it on your PS3.
Listening to music while playing the game is an excellent feeling to experience. You can download Spotify and play your favorite songs on your PlayStation 3 console. In case of any queries with the above guide, then please specify them in the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Spotify is compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opers, and Safari web browsers. So you can directly play the songs using these browsers.
No, this feature is not available on PS3. You can listen to the song while playing only on your PS4 and PS5.
You can access Spotify for free with limited features. If you want to access more features on Spotify, you need to subscribe it its premium plan, which costs $9.99 per month.
When you subscribe to a monthly plan first time, you will get 1 month free trial and you can cancel the subscription at any time. With the premium plan, you can listen to songs offline, enjoy ad-free music, and get better sound quality.
- How to Connect Your Nintendo Switch Controller
- How to Listen to Spotify on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How to Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Nintendo Switch
- How to Delete or Uninstall Games on Xbox One
- 3 Ways to Turn Off Your PS4 Controller
- How to Connect Your Xbox One to WiFi
- How to Reset Your Forgotten PS4 Password
- How to Connect a PS5 Controller to Your PC