PlayStation 5 is one of the best home video game consoles from Sony Interactive Entertainment. PS5 offers more features than its predecessor. But the web browser feature that is in the PS3 and PS4, is not available on the PS5 console. Though Web Browser does not have maximum usage in the PlayStation console, it is also required sometimes for browsing the internet. There is a secret web browser accessible in PS5, which is hidden. Let’s see how to access Web Browser on PS5 using the PS5 Settings.
Is there a web browser available on PS5? It could be a common question because there is no dedicated browser app in the PS5 on the home screen. But, PS5 provides access to social media such as Twitter, YouTube, Spotify, and Twitch through websites. From there, you can also surf the internet to search for the necessary one.
How to Use Web Browser on PS5
Quick Guide: Go to Settings >> System >> User and Accounts >> Link with Other Services >> Choose the App >> Browse the internet
1. Launch the PlayStation 5 and open the Home screen in PS5.
2. Click on the Settings icon that is in the top right corner.
3. Tap System settings from the Settings menu and select the Users and Accounts option.
4. Now, select the Link With Other Services option from the Users and Accounts Menu.
5. From the submenu, select Twitter and click Link Account.
6. Now, you can see a pop-up window that will ask you to enter your Twitter account details. But you can click the Twitter icon, which will take you to the standard Twitter log-in Page.
7. Now, you can type your account details and log in to your official Twitter account.
8. When the process is completed, you can see the Twitter Home screen from where you can access other sites like Google. This is how you can access the PS5’s secret web browser.
Related: How to Reset PlayStation 5 in Easy Way
There is no separate web browser app on PS5 as the web browser was hardly used on PS4. But still, you can use the web browser with the option system settings.
The need for web browsers on PlayStation devices is getting reduced. It also provides access to internet browsing in a secret way.
You can access the web browser on PS5 by going to the users and accounts section in the settings menu.
- How to Connect Your Nintendo Switch Controller
- How to Listen to Spotify on PS5 [PlayStation 5]
- How to Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Nintendo Switch
- How to Delete or Uninstall Games on Xbox One
- 3 Ways to Turn Off Your PS4 Controller
- How to Connect Your Xbox One to WiFi
- How to Reset Your Forgotten PS4 Password
- How to Connect a PS5 Controller to Your PC